Calling Vario pannier owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
More nice things from people

Davy F

I bought one of these and must reccommend it. It's amazing on what you can stash in the 'lost space'. You can also still use the BMW inner bags with no hindrence.

I've got one of these off Dave, and its great to keep all the crap you need only occassionaly - seperated in the wasted 'exhaust' space in the pannier. Obviously makes the remaining space look rediculously small - but really does'nt make any different for fitting a bag.

Get one - (unlike some other GS crap) it works!

Hi Dave
Thanks very much for the rapid service. I have just fitted it not able to use it yet but really does make that space useable. Well done hope business continues to thrive for you. Keep me posted of any other innovations.

Harry H

need a clue somebody has posted me a cheque from Natwest sort code 60 14 31 who is it and what address

cheers Poo

and another one...

Hi poo

looks like an excellent product :thumb2

Payment sent via paypal.

Cheers

Pete

Look a couple of posts above !!!!

add an extra 2 pounds so 17 will be fine

regards Poo

Great bit of kit

Thanks Mr Poo

Installs in seconds, perfect fit - great stash panel for those bits you would want to carry under your seat, but there isn't enough space!

Due to demand and my lack of organisation I have ran out of panels and I am abroad for another 2 weeks so I will have to make some more when I get back

cheers poo

Poo - you have PM - let me know when next batch is ready, and I'll paypal you the readies!

Thanks

Steve

Well today Ive just arrived back from my adventures and tmrw I will be making plenty of stash panels !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom