Calling Vario pannier owners

Status
Not open for further replies.
F800GS??

Hi Poo,

Do you know if these will fit the vario panniers on the F800GS?

I know the same pannier bags are used.

Cheers,

BM

These ones will not fit, however I have not used a 800 so if there is a need I will look into it, so is there a need ?

Republic of Ireland add £1.50 please
Sweden add £1.60
USA add £3.50
turkey add £1.60

UK main Land next day delivery add £5.50

cheers

apologise for any delays and bugger ups I am trying to get more organised now Im back cheers poo

Poo!

Have you been on holiday?

I PM'd you regarding buying a 'stash panel' a few days ago.

While I was waiting for a reply I decided to draw up a template.

checked messages

Found suitable materials.

checked messages

Manufactured item.

checked messages

Fettled item to fit.

checked messages, still no reply.

Thanks for the idea poo!
Sorry but I was too impatient.
If we ever meet up I owe you a pint.

-0001Small-1.jpg

-0003Small-2.jpg

-0004Small-1.jpg

Yet another request. . . . .

Hi Poo

If you are still making the stash panels please can you add me to the list for one for 1200 GS:thumb2

Many thanks

Oldandslow

:beerjug:

Me too please, Sir

+1 :thumb me for too please Poo - look great and I'd love to have one . I'll drop you a PM with my details.

Cheers.

STASH PANEL

Well Poo, are you the same person as on ebay as I have had one just had delivered within 2 days great service just the job,if it was you thanks....:thumb :beerjug:

The Doctor thank you for your very helpful posting of your efforts, they do say that the best flattery is imitation.

I have not been away however I do work away from home and since Thursday I have been taking part in a charity event that took me away from internet and telephone access. I try very hard to contact people and to post the Panels as quickly as possible.

So as you offered to buy me a drink I think it would be very reasonable for you to donate the cost of the panel to the charity I was fundraising for. I am sure they would appreciate a cheque from you which they could put to good use in the fantastic work they do.

See all the people they help on their website:
www.action.org.uk

And your donation sent to:

Action Medical Research
Website Donation
FREEPOST CY252,
Vincent House, Horsham
West Sussex
RH12 2DP

Regards IAP

Got mine a little while ago - very pleased - thanks Poo.

Poo, I'm off on me tours in 1.5 weeks so more than prepared to order off fleabay if thats what you prefer and will get to sooner. Looks like you're getting around ot those much quicker. If thats OK I'll order off there?

Cheers,
Daz

No Probs

I treat all orders the same, I work away alot so I post all orders ASAP. Some the same day some up to 5 days later, depending on Sundays. If you want one next day its an extra £5. cheers IAP

I treat all orders the same, I work away alot so I post all orders ASAP. Some the same day some up to 5 days later, depending on Sundays. If you want one next day its an extra £5. cheers IAP

Thanks Poo. In that case I'll leave Fleabay alone and wait until you get around to it. I PMed you the details so let me know what the damage is and where to send it and I'll settle things up.

Cheers Mate.

Poo,

I got off my backside and looked at previous posts to get the payment details :blast. I've just PAYPALed you so you should be all set.

Thanks very much.

Poo, recieved mine this morning and will fit it up tomorrow AM. Looks well made, neat and will save me a lot of agro with the pannier. Top Job Mate and Mr Speedy in terms of sending it.

Thank-you very much

Another satisfied customer

Poo, picked the stash panel up on Saturday morning and the panniers on Saturday afternoon - the panel is an excellent fit to match the brilliant customer service!

Well done mate

Cheers :beerjug:

Oldandslow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom