Italia 08 - Information Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is anything confirmed fro Friday?

There's Lyn & myself, Seamus and Sue , and Steve (Stemo) booked into Clare house on Folkestone Road..... sounds like a plan :thumb

Hayley and myself are booked into the Ramada :cool: (about 5 miles from Folkestone Rd) on Friday.

We'd love to meet for a pre trip beer:beerjug:

Anyone got a confirmed plan yet? Time/place etc,etc.

Please pm me:thumb

Cheers

Stevo

Carrots charger and myself are leaving Thatcham, near the M4, about 3.30pm :clap if anybody wants to come meet up with us and travel down.
Regarding meeting in Dover I would expect to be safely ensconsed by 6.30 pm in Dover. We will wander off to find a meal and a quiet ish pub maybe. Pablo has my number and as his bluetooth connection is crap:roll:roll I suggest he call me when he gets down. Anybody else who is coming down and wants to meet up can PM me their phone number and we will sort something out on Friday.

Friday night

Hayley and myself are booked into the Ramada :cool: (about 5 miles from Folkestone Rd) on Friday.

We'd love to meet for a pre trip beer:beerjug:

Anyone got a confirmed plan yet? Time/place etc,etc.

Please pm me:thumb

Cheers

Stevo

Having spoken to Bryn, us that have to work expect to be heading for the pub in Dover for around 9.30

Departure Time

Well it's finally here!

my bike is fully loaded and sitting in the garage waiting to go.

After all the planning and challenges - tomorrow we roll!

Thanks to everyone for the help, support and advice and also all the people who even though not going, have followed the progress of this trip and wished us all well.

There will be a write up thread in this section for a while, before everything gets moved to the report main section.

I am sure that there will be plenty of pics and stories posted, and I will do a full write up at some point in the near future.

To everyone thats going on the trip, thank you for wanting to take part, and especially to Baron - minister of transport for the assistance in making it happen.

See you when we get back

Cheers

PaulBDE

Well it's finally here!

my bike is fully loaded and sitting in the garage waiting to go.

After all the planning and challenges - tomorrow we roll!

Thanks to everyone for the help, support and advice and also all the people who even though not going, have followed the progress of this trip and wished us all well.

To everyone thats going on the trip, thank you for wanting to take part, and especially to Baron - minister of transport for the assistance in making it happen.

Cheers

PaulBDE

Well done lads, the preparation & build-up has been very professional. :clap

Here's to a great few days away! :beerjug:

Just got to secure the luggage, adjust tyre pressures & wind the preload up a bit.
Tour1.jpg

Bon Voyage!

I guess its going to go a bit quiet round here for the next day or so.
Have a good trip down you guys and I'll see y'all in Basel on Sunday

Take it easy.

best
John

Is that all your taking? I have got the Famsa bags with the side bits so I can take more crap. But I am still going to forget something really important.

Bloody hell !! you lot are organised I haven't found my camping gear yet since I moved !!

Top job Paul !

Richard

Why am I so crap at packing ...

Forgot to pack my swimming trunks and packed too much so my SLR camera is left at home :rolleyes:

Lucky I work in Central London so I can buy the things I forgot :D

Remember insect repellent lads .. those buggers are lethal! :mcgun

couple of hours to go .. :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1 :bounce1

All the gear is standing in the hall, batteries getting last minute charge.
Last cup of tea before loading and heading over to Navigators.
See you tonight for those that fancy a pint, if not see you in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom