Italia 08 Tour Shirts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ladies & Gents,

I have recorded your Italia 08 Tours shirt requirements below

I have sourced the shirts locally to me, and will bring them all with when we meet on the 14th.

Shirts need two weeks notice so I am proposing to have them made during w/c 5th May.

Therefore, I need a cheque to me by Friday 25th April

I am going to the shop next week, and will have a look at the design in a few alt colours and will post what the alternative to white will be along with a revised graphic.

PLEASE CHECK YOUR LISTED DETAILS ARE CORRECT AND INFORM ME OF THE MISSING INFORMATION

Paul

Attachments

• t shirt.JPG
    t shirt.JPG
    55.4 KB · Views: 162
Hi Paul,

They look great.

Can I order

2 x XL Polo White
1 x XL T-Shirt White

Name = Richard

Cheers :beerjug:

Well done Paul but I see you have me down for 1 polo in white. :eek

Please! NO white for me!
Italy - heat, sweat, camping, pasta, spag bol, white shirt?

I am going to the shop next week, and will have a look at the design in a few alt colours and will post what the alternative to white will be along with a revised graphic.

My preferance is grey.
I'll wait until the final colours are available to choose then I'll order as soon as they are published mate! :thumb2

I'll have a couple of shirts for sure but I'll wait for the colours to be announced.

Doin' a great job Paul, thanks for taking it on. :beerjug:

Any more news on the tour shirts yet Paul?

I'll put in my provisional order now so I don't miss out. :augie

One polo, ideally grey but if not available I'll take one as dark as possible.

One t-shirt, white.

Both shirts XL please, may as well put 'panzerphil' on them. :cool:

See you all on the 27th.

Thanks Paul.

Paul
I think that all the planning may be getting to you and affecting your maths.
2 Polos and 1 tee shirt should be 51 pounds not 33 for me.:nenau
Cheers.

polo shirts

sorry paul dont want to get shirty with you but i was lookin for 1 no small 1 no large , white please thank ye kindly sor :aidan

Shirts Update

Chaps,

I have been a bit busy with getting the final camping lodges booked over the last few weeks, and so have not looked at the shirts all that much.

I will make this a job to complete for next week, so watch this space for a flurry of activity, including getting in the names, correct sizes, colours and prices sorted ( I did say to check the posted info!)

Regarding ordering the shirts, I am going to do this after our meeting at the end of this month, so people attending can pay me on the day, and the others from further afield or occupied elsewhere can send me a cheque etc.

With regard to alt colours, it looks very much like the alt version of this years shirt will be black.

The sample of blue and grey I have seen did not lend themselves to the graphics.

I will keep you informed and confirm next week

Cheers

Paul

Hi Paul
Could I please order 2 polo shirts in white size small with the name SUE on it. And 1 size large with the name SEAMUS.
Will sort you out with the cash on the 27th April '08 if that's ok!

cheers
Seamus

ok

Chaps,

I have been a bit busy with getting the final camping lodges booked over the last few weeks, and so have not looked at the shirts all that much.

I will make this a job to complete for next week, so watch this space for a flurry of activity, including getting in the names, correct sizes, colours and prices sorted ( I did say to check the posted info!)

Regarding ordering the shirts, I am going to do this after our meeting at the end of this month, so people attending can pay me on the day, and the others from further afield or occupied elsewhere can send me a cheque etc.

With regard to alt colours, it looks very much like the alt version of this years shirt will be black.

The sample of blue and grey I have seen did not lend themselves to the graphics.

I will keep you informed and confirm next week

Cheers

Paul

Paul,
Details for me are not correct mate. I will take 2XL in black polo with name FALCORON on it please. Let me know what the cost is total inc post. :thumb2

Tour Shirt Update

Ladies & Gents,

Please find below the final shirt list for sizes and colours.

The alternative colour is BLACK

Please check the table to ensure you have been correctly listed for size, quantity, shirt name, value and colour.

I will be ordering the shirts on Thursday 15th May, so please can you send a cheque to me for no later than the 14th May.

I will send all postal details etc on a PM today.

I will bring the shirts with me on the 14th.

Please contact me if you have any Q's

Fuddy - I cannot PM you!

Big dave - did you still want shirts?

Cheers

Paul

Attachments

• Tour Shirts.jpg
    Tour Shirts.jpg
    66.4 KB · Views: 109
Hi Paul
can i have one of each in white with steve on let me know how to pay
cheers stemo
Roll on saturday

If it's not too late I'll take two xxl in black. If it is too late, no worries.

Italia 08 shirts

Hi Paul
Can i get one of each in white large with Steve on
Cheers:beerjug:
Stemo

Sizes are as follows:

s 36-38"
m 38-40"
L 40-42"
XL 42-44"
2XL 44-46"
3XL 46-48"

Please let me know if you want shirts, and in what style.

I think white is the best colour, but perhaps an alternative colour in Blue?

Shirts will all have to be ordered together to maintain the price from the supplier, so once we know who wants what, we will have them produced.

Paul[/QUOTE]

Dohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Hi Paul
Can i get one of each in white large with Steve on
Cheers:beerjug:
Stemo

Sizes are as follows:

s 36-38"
m 38-40"
L 40-42"
XL 42-44"
2XL 44-46"
3XL 46-48"

Please let me know if you want shirts, and in what style.

I think white is the best colour, but perhaps an alternative colour in Blue?

Shirts will all have to be ordered together to maintain the price from the supplier, so once we know who wants what, we will have them produced.

Paul
[/QUOTE]

You boys!

I have e-mailed the nice man at the shirt shop and asked him to fit shirts for Steve & Stolzy onto the order, I do not think it is an issue.

Please not as I am picking them up Friday and we are at Tuesday, if anyone needs anything else shirt wise, I think you will be out of luck!

Paul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom