Italia 08 GPS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has the new file been emailed out?

If not, should I just amend the original file? :nenau

i am up an running, on the gps that is :aidan thanks to bryn and that wonderful helpful hippy from colraine :D

I'm OK apart from Calais to Nancy.
For some reason my old GPS just draws a straight line! :confused:

No worries though I know where I'm heading if I get seperated, I'll just keep someone in sight on the 1st day. For the rest of the holiday all gps routes are AOK.

Is there anyone on this trip without GPS?

Only 2 more night-shifts for me. :beerjug:

Finally, there is a glitch in the 2008 software with regard to the Stevilo pass.

You will see in the routing, that we have a route that takes us from the camp site in Venice to Stevilo, and another route that starts after we exit the pass. This is because 200 will not route through the pass!

I have no idea why this is, as the pass is accessible from both sides?

The two routes Venice - Stevillo and Stevillo - Granau transfer to my Zumo and the Zumo asks if i want to update/import the data.
Zumo then tells me that the update is successful.
When i search for the routes they are nowhere to be seen.:nenau

Is this caused by the glitch as mentioned above?

If so is there any way around it or will waypoints have to be added on the day?

Any heads up on this would be useful as time is running out.

Cheers:thumb

Stevo

Glitch Indeed

All you gotta do is get close. Then read the signposts. Easy

It turns out that the 2008 software even with seasonal avoidence turned off will not let you pass through certain areas, so that why the venice to stevillo waypoint takes you to the start of the pass - where its one road to ride - and picks up again afterwards.

If you are not seeing the daily routes, rename them and you should be ok, another glitch!

I guess I've got the same problem?:confused:
Can only load 11 of the 13 routes. Both routes with stelvio in the title are not porting across from mapsource to 550

Pablo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom