what does a girl need

Get yer arse over to the Tippery do, you know it makes sense! :augie

PS I told you there's a bed available for you anytime......:aidan

Hey I aim to make the Emerald Isle some day soon. You have some cracking biking roads over there ...... and thanks for the offer my friend :thumb

See you and Melanie Cheeks soon. :thumb

Well, with just over a wk to go I have been going over this thread and makin a list of what we need to take as bound to forget something :blast
Bloody list is lookin long :eek:

LB

You need:

The clothes you wear on the bike
A set of clothes for the evenings
Clean underwear for each day
Towel
Toothbrush and toothpaste
Deodorant
Tent, sleeping bag, and something to sleep on
Torch.

That's it. Anything else is just wasted space in your packing.

See you there!

This is my standard list for when I go to Le mans if it helps...

A water proof top.
Cap
Basic wash kit
Towel
Bog roll in plastic bag :augie
Passport
E111 card
Insurance form
Tent :blast
Wallet
Torch
Kettle
Knife (tin opener etc)
Anti histamine tablets
Handerkerchiefs
Shorts
Cotton buds
2 Addis cups (these cups have lids so stuff doesn't pour out if the table happens to be the grass your camping on).
Border Tape (seperate you from the riff raff)
Cable Ties (always handy)
Lighter
Long Life Milk
Sugar
Tea Bags
Mirror (or an old CD)
Pegs
T Shirts
Socks
Pants
Slippers (saves putting your shoes or bike boots on just to walk from tent to tent)
shorts
Coffee cup
Mouthwash
Watering can
Boss wipe
Wet wipes
Sleeping bag

If it's anything like Le mans....don't camp near a tree as it is a male toilet.

I guess I'm a bit of a tart but hey...

Blimey Butler, and I thought that my list was long :D My list has what Robin suggest but a few from yours will help :thumb
Re clothes for the evenins it will be casual jeans and tshirt, I am a typical jeans and tshirt kinda girl, hope thats sufficient, am not bringing anything dressie, want to keep my luggage to a minimum :rolleyes:

Clothes

LB,

An easy way to do the clothes bit is....THREE of everything. Shirts,underwear,trousers/shorts. I believe it was the army way..
One on, One dirty(washed) and One clean...Thats all you will need other than your wash bag and food/drinks..

T

Blimey Butler, and I thought that my list was long :D My list has what Robin suggest but a few from yours will help :thumb
Re clothes for the evenins it will be casual jeans and tshirt, I am a typical jeans and tshirt kinda girl, hope thats sufficient, am not bringing anything dressie, want to keep my luggage to a minimum :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom