Baskerville Saturday Road Ride

Baskerville Road Ride

• Yes, I'll be joining in

Votes: 26 89.7%
  • No thanks, I'll be nursing a hangover after sampling Proffs Cider

Votes: 3 10.3%

• Total voters
The route will be finalised this weekend. I will post up the GPS route once completed :thumb2

Cheers Paul

Hubby & I were saying that if we feel totally knackered from the ride up on Firday, we might not complete the entire route on Saturday, but we'll certainly have a good go :D . . . if we feel we need to break away from the gang, we'll be sure to let you know and return to BH.

Shirl :rolleyes:

Cheers Paul

Hubby & I were saying that if we feel totally knackered from the ride up on Firday, we might not complete the entire route on Saturday, but we'll certainly have a good go :D . . . if we feel we need to break away from the gang, we'll be sure to let you know and return to BH.

Shirl :rolleyes:

If you are knackered from the ride up there is not much hope for us :D:D

If you are knackered from the ride up there is not much hope for us :D:D

I know, but I haven't really done any huge distances on my bike yet :eek: about the longest riding day I've had to date, was to Birmingham NEC and back to Ipswich :rolleyes: . . . .actually, just had a look on the AA website . . . it's 60 miles further from Ipswich to BH, than it is from the IOW! ;)

I need to get use to it as we're hoping to ride down to Bavaria in August :D:thumb2

Shirl

I know, but I haven't really done any huge distances on my bike yet :eek: about the longest riding day I've had to date, was to Birmingham NEC and back to Ipswich :rolleyes: . . . .actually, just had a look on the AA website . . . it's 60 miles further from Ipswich to BH, than it is from the IOW! ;)Shirl

I have not done any distance either myself really not like some of the riders on here and adv rider, the most I have done in a day is around 250 and thats normally when we ride up to the Ace then have a detour home via other bike meeting places. The biggest burden for us when we go anywhere is the blasted ferries, they only announced yesterday that due to price of fuel (everyones excuse) that they have had to increase fares from today. Hence I booked ours last night and that cost £49 :spitfire

Yes please.

About time I saw a bit more of Wales, than the views available half way up some muddy tracks :)

can i come

as the Harley is no good off road (cant get tkc's on the thing) i'd love to join the road ride, don't worry it'll be able to keep up and it won't break down, :thumb2

as the Harley is no good off road (cant get tkc's on the thing) i'd love to join the road ride, don't worry it'll be able to keep up and it won't break down, :thumb2

Not doing the fords ride with pops :augie

How very :ymca

Can I have a go of your bike through the fords this year :D

Back
Top Bottom