11 only

BAKERMAN

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I know I`ve not been too pushy this year about the HOGRAOST 2008, as we only have 6 bookings so far, these 11 people don`t need to eat 350 doughnuts, or eat 25 whole fillets of BEST SCOTISH BEEF on the friday night.

So just to let you know I have to put in orders for foods to supllers some 7 working days before so as to get things wright.

So will be closing pre-booking a week before the event, with plenty of notice to you.

This is the best weekend for major events in the biking calender, as HORIZONS and BEAULIE has changed to this weekend, but I`m hoping that we can hold our ground, I`m not that fussed as small and great is good.

So 5 SICKERS are FREE with a few fliers

S.A.E (normal size is fine 2nd class stamp fine)

to
Steve Burbidge
BURBIDGES BAKERY,
ANDOVER,
HANTS,
SP10 3BH.

and please tell a friend, that it`s a great weekend.

Attachments

• LE MANS 2008 182.jpg
    LE MANS 2008 182.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 510
Seems shocking that you only have 11 people so far!

Put me down for a space, although I won't be able to send a cheque till I get back from the States in 10 days.

Moderators
I thought you HAD to put a price on posts like this !!!!!!!:blast:blast:thedummy:spitfire

Only joking Steve :rob:D:D

Am I allowed to park with the Jags 'n Ferraris this year ????:augie:augie

Steve, I will do my utmost to devour 350 doughnuts and will work my way through 25 fillets, anything to help a mate out. what I cant eat, I will take off your hands in my panniers. Please dont go and make this a popular event.:thumb2 cant say fairer than that:D

I will be booking. Just got to wait until the next pay cheque.
Have also told a mate about it and is interested. He's on a road bike, so I told him there's a road ride on Saturday. With the good food, bar & band, I think he may be joining in.

I will be booking. Just got to wait until the next pay cheque.
Have also told a mate about it and is interested. He's on a road bike, so I told him there's a road ride on Saturday. With the good food, bar & band, I think he may be joining in.

We too will have to wait till the next payday. Not sure about getting some mates to come along, they're not impressed by the GSs beak thing. Though I reccon they'll be interested in the beer and beef :D

Val & Jill

Back
Top Bottom