Meeting up

Val, nick has replied to your PM :thumb Just need to sort out now what time we need to arrive at yours so we can book our ferry and so tie it in and so meet Chris as he has suggested above. Just over a wk to go now...woop!

Little Beemer,
If you & Nick need a bit more time to get to the bridge thats fine by me, your more restricted by the Ferry times.

Chris

H,Nick and Val. Myself and Erika will be leaving home around 1000 which should give us plenty of time to meet you all at the intended services. We'll be joining the M4 at J7 and stay on it until we get to the services. Let us know what time you all intend to meet and we'll see you there:thumb. Is anyone else comin from near Maidenhead / Windsor......:D

H,Nick and Val. Myself and Erika will be leaving home around 1000 which should give us plenty of time to meet you all at the intended services. We'll be joining the M4 at J7 and stay on it until we get to the services. Let us know what time you all intend to meet and we'll see you there:thumb. Is anyone else comin from near Maidenhead / Windsor......:D

Hiya Chris, be good to see you both again. I really have got to get Nick to sort the times out tonight once and for all, Keep ya posted here :thumb

Chris,

Don't forget you'll need to leave the M4 onto the M48 (half way down the hill after you go under the M5 at Bristol) Aust is the services this side of the old Severn crossing. But you know that anyway don't you! don't you?

If your leaving at 10.00, you'll be there about 11.30. If you fancy extending your trip by about thirty miles your more than welcome to meet us here and then ride on to Aust with Nick, H, Jill, Myself and Trevor along with whoever else.
PM me, I'll give you the address.

Val.

I am coming from winkfield row. i have pmd you.:D

VAL, ferry all booked and paid for, route sorted (I hope), your number stored, if all goes well we should get to your place by 11am, could be earlier judging by the ferry which we are catching. :thumb Just got to sort out who is riding whose bike now much to nicks disgust as mine has the panniers and I dont fancy being so loaded up that my bike is too heavy :rolleyes:

Chris,

Don't forget you'll need to leave the M4 onto the M48 (half way down the hill after you go under the M5 at Bristol) Aust is the services this side of the old Severn crossing. But you know that anyway don't you! don't you?

If your leaving at 10.00, you'll be there about 11.30. If you fancy extending your trip by about thirty miles your more than welcome to meet us here and then ride on to Aust with Nick, H, Jill, Myself and Trevor along with whoever else.
PM me, I'll give you the address.

Val.

PM'd you Val..:thumb

Leaving Basingstoke at around 1600 Friday if anybody wants company for the trip

Shep

Leaving Basingstoke at around 1600 Friday if anybody wants company for the trip

Shep

Thats a shame Shep. We'll be there by then, but if you want to leave earlier your welcome to join us.
The convoy will be leaving Calne about 11.30 Friday morn.

Val.

Thats a shame Shep. We'll be there by then, but if you want to leave earlier your welcome to join us.
The convoy will be leaving Calne about 11.30 Friday morn.

Val.

Still got the curse of work on friday I'm afraid:(

See ya there

BTW i'm moored near the Waterside Inn at Pewsey at the moment, a fair few bikes get there at the weekend as its got a good cafe as well as the bars open all day. Quite local to you i'd guess:nenau

Shep

I'm leaving around 15:00 - taking the route via Gloucester - see you there :)

Thats a shame I was trying to shut the shop at 1500 but a customer rang in and said he'd be down just before 4 Friday:rolleyes:

Still, i'll see you there, i'll be going the Gloucester way as well:thumb2

Shep

Grandparental duties have come first I'm afraid, so don't wait for me at the Aust services as I will be leaving later....
See you all at Baskerville & safe riding......:beerjug:

Still got the curse of work on Friday I'm afraid:(

See ya there

BTW I'm moored near the Waterside Inn at Pewsey at the moment, a fair few bikes get there at the weekend as its got a good cafe as well as the bars open all day. Quite local to you I'd guess:nenau

Shep

Hmm! Sound like a gathering is about to happen. I'll pop something on the local forum.

See you Friday guys

Val.

Back
Top Bottom