Stickers

• Thread starter Deleted account rno
  • Start date
or this version

Go to the top of the class Gary:thumb
But leave yir books:augie

I like the blue and white saltire colour of St Andy rather than the Red and white of St Geordie

Great design a go-er in my book

AM05buyingguide.jpg

:beerjug:

I like the blue and white saltire colour of St Andy rather than the Red and white of St Geordie

the blue/white disnae go wi the green backround and solid green border. Did you no' learn ony'hing at art classes in Borstal? :augie

the blue/white disnae go wi the green backround and solid green border. Did you no' learn ony'hing at art classes in Borstal? :augie

Fae a bloke that stole a scene fae Tales of the riverbank:augie

another colour change or two

Attachments

• GATHERING OF THE CLANS blue.jpg
    GATHERING OF THE CLANS blue.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 224
  • GATHERING OF THE CLANS4s.jpg
    GATHERING OF THE CLANS4s.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 237
A special yin just for you james

Now there getting better :)

With a little input from everyone they'll be great :p

Put the red in for Ronno :eek:onyack

Change those Scottish styleeeeeeey Clans Men to Scotty Dogs with collers for Kev :gringo

Remove the swords and give them pieces of short bread to grip in their little paws for erm ........ me :eek:

Then add a few doggy bean bags and scatter cushions for when the need a snooze :thumb2

Any more imput chaps :D

Second one, brilliant:thumb2

I bet there's a nerdy type somewhere collecting these stickers in an album, and in 50 years time a rather grey and wrinkled James Burton will appear on antiques roadshow to explain the history behind it all:D

Shep

ANOTHER EDIT

Attachments

• GATHERING OF THE CLANS GLEN S.jpg
    GATHERING OF THE CLANS GLEN S.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 239
  • GATHERING OF THE CLANS4GLENs.jpg
    GATHERING OF THE CLANS4GLENs.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 230
Second one, brilliant:thumb2

I bet there's a nerdy type somewhere collecting these stickers in an album, and in 50 years time a rather grey and wrinkled James Burton will appear on antiques roadshow to explain the history behind it all:D

Shep
i want to see him explain this one on antiques roadshow:augie

attachment.php

Gary, is there any difference between the designs on posts 25 and 32? :confused:

the words glen clova have been added to the shield:thumb2

Good spot, Shep :)confused: I used to have two dogs called Spot and Shep :confused:). I feel all sad now...:(

That's a cool touch, Tuned

Back
Top Bottom