Ultimate Ear Monitors

Deleted account 210609001

Reaction score
Can't remember the thread these were raised in but, being a sucker for spending money and having MP3s to listen to on my Zumo, I ordered a pair of moulded soft-tipped in-ear monitors.

Haven't worn them for an extended period yet, but after a quick try out today, they're very good. Block the noise as well as solid moulded plugs, and music quality is outstanding.

No connection, just a happy customer, but thoroughly recommended.:thumb2

(Also top marks to our postman who recognised me as I was driving to work this morning and flagged me down to sign for special delivery.)

Bought mine at the last Hograost.....one of the best MC related purchases I ever made.

Got to agree.
Ultimate monitors are fabulous.

I'm on my 3rd set as my dogs seem to like them as well :blast

i got some

£180! ouch, no resale value, so cant sell them. but worth every penny, should have got them years ago, but they were expensive then. One tip... dont think the price is going down..

Sorry to creep in here but OTS Monitors built in to E.A.R. Insta-Mould Featherweight Custom ear plugs at £145.00

www.customearplugs.co.uk

10% discount to subscribed UKGSer Tossers!

:beerjug:

Micky

Attachments

• OTS High Def Sports Monitor-1.jpg
    OTS High Def Sports Monitor-1.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 324
NOW you tell me.... :blast

My Ultimate ones cost a little less because I already had moulds, but that still means you owe me £20, Micky :D.

Hey Hatchet, if you find out where there Dublin 18 supplier is, (and how much), let me know! Cheers..

Reply I got re. agents in Dublin..........

We have an audiologist based in Dublin 18 and the arrangement we have is
that we make the appointment for you so would need some convenient times and
dates when you can go along and we can set this up for you.

Regards
Karen
Customer Services

Ultimate ear protection
Tel: +44 (0) 208 309 4385

:aidan
I’ll have to ring about price.

:thumb2

can these be made to fit with a scala bluetooth set up????

can these be made to fit with a scala bluetooth set up????

I've wondered that as well.
As far as I can see, all of these Bluetooth headset thingys have their speakers molded in. The only way to plug your molded ear plugs in would be to cut the speaker off and fit a 3mm ear phone socket on the end of the cable so that you could then plug your molded monitors into that.
Unless someone knows different.

Back
Top Bottom