Thanks to all who joined in

Many thanks to all for a fantastic weekend. Weather could have been better but we all had a great time.

Doggies are flat out now fast asleep. I think they are all tickled out :D:D:D

Big thanks to Gaz for providing a really excellent off road day :thumb

Excellent weekend with some great peeps, thanks for the laughs & the friendship. Last but not least, thanks to ALL whom made it happen...:beerjug:

Can I add my name to the roll-call of thanks...

All we need for next year is to send them on a lesson in Breakfast:D:D

I'll try coming on a bike next time as well:thumb2:thumb2

:roll "Doooonnnnnnnn'tttt..........................":roll

297043977_qUfNQ-L.jpg

:D

Aye, a grand weekend, thanks to Paul and Loob. :thumb2

Got back on the island around 4pm. Many thanks to Paul and Lucy who organised this event, great to put a few names to faces. Lots of friendly gsers :D
Thanks to VALH and Gill for their hospitality on arrival at their home in Calne where we met up with a few others for the ride up to Baskerville :thumb
Got stacks of piccies and a few vids so wont post them all as no doubt we all have very similar pics.
Glad I was able to entertain you all on my arrival by being the first one to drop their bike but, hey it was wet and slippy and I know that I was not the only one over the wk end to do it :augie
After havin been asked along to the Midlands bash in September we are now considering it for sure.

Before the off early Friday morning:

16052008219.jpg

On the ferry:

Image004-1.jpg

At VALH residence:

DSCF1601.jpg

DSCF1598.jpg

TheOfffromVALandGillplace.jpg

Chris (aka Shadowfist), Ericka and VAL:

ShadowFistakaChriswithErika.jpg

Kennedy's Castle - not quite lions:

KennedysCastle.jpg

Flipfly after the off road ride:

FlipFly.jpg

DSCF1625.jpg

And, look, I never dropped it on the way out and it was very wet by this time:

Thanks Paul and Lucy :thumb for a great weekend.

Thanks too to the brave and the curious for coming on the fords ride. Well done all :thumb2

looking forward to next year. May be the mowing machine driver will be back off holiday by then :augie

Val.

All pumped up to flat

A great day out on road untill the bike started to squirm after devils bridge. My apologise to anyone behind who thought when did this guy get his license. Hoped to have a shandy back at hall but by the time i got there no air in tyre so a quick 50 PSI at garage which got me home to Hereford. Thanks to all people who were freindly and welcoming. I Will have to come to another event.
A good gay
I:clap

Top weekend ...

... the only downside was losing Jaq (temporarily) in the long grass; please get it cut for next year :clap

Many thanks for a great weekend. First event Elvie and I've attended, and it was nice to be able to put faces to names, meet old friends, and make new friends. A special big thanks to Paul and all those who worked so hard to make it a great meet. Coming from Wales we knew it was beautiful, but it was especially gratifying for Paul to show us some parts of it twice! Great days ride.

Back home at 18:55hrs.

Great weekend, thanks to Paul and again to Paul/Lucy and Bryn for a good days riding on Saturday.

Time to unpack, looking forward to the next event already.

Great Weekend :clap:clap Many thanks to Paul and Lucy, thanks also to all the others who helped with the organisation, Great fun on the fords ride :D thanks to VAL.H and Tail end Charlie, looking forward to the Hogg Roast :thumb2

Thanks from me, too, for the arrangements. :thumb2

First event I've been to but not the last (especially if the weather forecast looks a bit more promising). Didn't get to meet too many of you all, but everyone seemed to have had a great time despite the rather damp conditions.

The UKGSer camping contingent could beat all comers in the World team snoring championships. One person's name kept being mentioned at the main culprit ...

4-hr thrash to get there, a rather more interesting route back to Kent took a while longer, but still back in time to hang the tent out to dry.

Flipfly and Pastyman - I took a photo of your bike being bumpstarted and there seems to be a plume of smoke erusting from your right header pipe.

297249839_x9nBm-L.jpg

Now that was a bloody good do! :thumb
Denise enjoyed it so much she's already asking when's the next.:blast
Mark

Great do and thanks to all behind the scenes :clap:clap :thumb2:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2

Only pissed off at not being able to go on the rideouts cos of the bad weather:mad::thedummy

Fantastic company and a great craic..
Brassmonkeys Gin mix:beer::clap
Ash's sheer bloody bravery :clap:clap:clap
Spongey and Reynos company Thursday night
:beer::beer::beer::bounce1:bounce1:thumb2:thumb2:thumb2
Rob Farmer, me and Pastyman sorting out Pastymans mono after Syco:mad: had buggered it up !!!!:thumb2:thumb2

New Wobblybox not quite as roomy as the old :( but did OK and at least we can use the Cab bed in this one......

And, look, I never dropped it on the way out and it was very wet by this time:

I'm glad you managed to do that, you were quite close to my tent at one point. I wondered who it was with such enthusiasm at an early(ish) hour.

Even though I only made it to Baskerville mid-day Saturday, it was an excellent weekend for me, and good to meet tossers old and new (to me).

Now got to wangle a pink slip for the East Midlands, have booked for the hugmoist, again just staying Saturday.

If we go there again, and it seemed to be a good enough place for a repeat visit, a recce needs to make sure they cut that friggin grass though.

Back
Top Bottom