Thanks to all who joined in

Great pics Tim :clap:clap:clap

You'll have to let me know where to get those springs you have fitted in ya boots :p

Good day Out Timolgra

yes, great pic's Tim. Sorry I had to bail out early (mind I was ******ered trying to hold the beast up:eek:, bring back the airhead:blast) but duty called back home.
Sounds as though it was all a typical brill' weekend and everyone I saw on Saturday were having fun.
Thanks
Gaz for the off road ride:mcgun, and for Paul for organizing the event:thumb.
Oh and Tim' careful with the classified pic's:bounce1:bounce1

Just to balance things up, it wasn't all falling off:)
297221085_7XJkh-L.jpg

297224082_oRUMM-L.jpg

297214306_aXQSt-L.jpg

297217414_R8pZV-L.jpg

297216904_HuRSJ-L.jpg

297213663_R3AqJ-L.jpg

297210393_janWr-L.jpg

297206751_Mfcu5-L.jpg

Attachments

• IMGP3874 (Small).JPG
    IMGP3874 (Small).JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 343
Andy T enjoys giving Flipfly a good er, roostering.

Attachments

• IMGP3878 (Small).JPG
    IMGP3878 (Small).JPG
    51.9 KB · Views: 313
And Flip obviously enjoyed being roostered:D

A good day's ride and I'm sure the 'girls' enjoyed their road ride too:ymca:hide

Attachments

• IMGP3883 (Small).JPG
    IMGP3883 (Small).JPG
    45.3 KB · Views: 336
Tim, thanks to your pics I'm now REALLY p!ssed off that I couldn't make it! Glad you all had a good time! :)

Big thank you

Lots of smiles from this weekend. Physio Jo and me are first timers. The ride out was fantastic, especially as the rain pettered out. Thanks to everyone who had to wait for us, especially Bryn as tail marker.

The staff at Baskerville Hall were friendly and helpful and the food always hat and tasty.

Lots of new friends.

Regards,

Path.

Did anybody do a head count, it looked a good turnout:thumb2

I enjoyed it, and I, for one, hope the 'window lickers' tour on the saturday becomes a regular feature:thumb2

Shep

I enjoyed it, and I, for one, hope the 'window lickers' tour on the saturday becomes a regular feature:thumb2

Shep

You should have held out for the late afternoon cabaret with Civil insulting all the locals.

He made steptoe look like Derek Nimmo. :rolleyes:

You should have held out for the late afternoon cabaret with Civil insulting all the locals.

He made steptoe look like Derek Nimmo. :rolleyes:

""You Just dont Understand"" That Woman Was Turned on by me ,
thats why she was in Such a Hurry , cos she knew she just
couldnt , not on a Public highway !.

Shep

We'll be needing one of civil's short buses then.

Did i miss them....or did NO 800 GS turn up!!

No not one.....but there was a new 650GS twin (800 in disguise!) :D

Also I was the only woman who rode the road ride which I thought was a shame. Don't like being the odd one out :(

My struggle was staying sober enough to enjoy the ride the next day.... Years of practiced skill came into play but my ride home was challenging. The fellow Tosser who overtook me must have thought I was on an easter egg hunt.....:eek:

My struggle was staying sober enough to enjoy the ride the next day.... Years of practiced skill came into play but my ride home was challenging. The fellow Tosser who overtook me must have thought I was on an easter egg hunt.....:eek:

of course we forced you to drink like a fish. fri & sat night.

:p :kissy2

Back
Top Bottom