As I said to you last night, I thought it was a really good event

Good mix of camping/bunkhouse and rooms for couples etc
Great roads and riding and plenty of variation with road/offroad rides

Sleep therapy for the snorers:D

+1 for sticker.

Great weekend, don't change a thing.

Sticker for me please :thumb2

Suggestions:

If I wanted to see grass desparately in need of mowing I could have stayed at home :augie

Some Bilgewater or 'Tossers Tipple' behind the bar. :ChrisKelly :thumb2

2 sausages and more than 17 beans for breakfast, did you mention cut the grass, no snorers else they get a wake up call from my exhaust pipe at 5.00am:shout

Just had a quick play with the crayons, if there's enough interest I could get some made up.

baskerville.jpg

T shirts, polo shirts, sweat shirts, hoodies and fleeces will be added to the merchandise section very soon all with the option of having your site name embroidered on them for future events :thumb2

Fab, count me in!!! :thumb2

Thanks for arranging a great weekend Paul :) we had a great time . . . . might bring our own bathmats next time . . . the carpet in the bathroom was rather boggy from the previous occupants!! lol :eek

Would like to have been able to identify fellow 'Tossers' without having to keep asking "who are you"? I felt a bit rude :eek: :augie

Can't wait to do it again :thumb2

Shirl & Nick

+1 for stickers :thumb

+1 for grass cutting :blast

+1 for better weather pre-determining :augie

+1 for bigger breakfast :rolleyes:

And.... how about a compilation of out-takes from the CCTV footage :augie

Like the others have said, cut the grass or let us camp on that nice piece of flat cut grass in front of the hotel :augie
Better campin facilities - a proper purpose built shower block
Maybe a vending machine in reception

I will have a couple of them stickers please.

It would have been nice to be able to get a hot drink at any time day/night without tracking down a member of staff and maybe if they manned the bar during the day at least you could have had somewhere to chat to others without being in your tent/bunk/room.
More showers would have been nice.
Oh yes the weather...your pre order went t*ts up along the line:D
But i still enjoyed myself, meet good folks and made a few new friends.
So to all who put themselves out organising the venue, rides out ect i thank you and well done.:thumb
See you next year, i will be in the motorhome:D

I'm up for a couple of stickers:thumb2

It may have been nice to have some music maybe in a room, disco or something to centre the Tossers, it appeared that the Hotel Disco was a bit 'fresh' for most tosser's tastes.

Nice venue though, IMO, better than the Hands:thumb2

Shep

Couple of stickers for me too please.

Great weekend, great venue.

Thank you Paul and Lucy, it worked well.

.......... more staff in to serve the Saturday evening meal. Service at 8, by 10.15 pm some on our table got fed-up waiting for the 3rd course and left for the bar. Other than that a great night :)

Well done.

Add my name to the following

Better breakfast
Shorter grass
Much better shower/toilet facilities for campers

But if none of that improves I'll still come. Not a good bargaining position I know:augie:augie

Being only a short term visitor, I didn't struggle with "facilities" in the camping field, but they clearly were a little basic. If I'd been on the off road ride (highly unlikely) I would have wanted a shower before dinner though.

Did the hotel have any facilities for daytime entertainment, for those arriving early on Friday, or not wanting to ride on Saturday? The bar was open in the afternoon I noticed.

I'd be quite happy to camp there again next year I think.

One sticker for me please.

.. I didn't struggle with "facilities" in the camping field, but they clearly were a little basic. If I'd been on the off road ride (highly unlikely) I would have wanted a shower before dinner though.
There were showers next to the sauna and the swimming pool. Although the pressure was poor, it was ok. Don't know if they were advertised, and I only found them when the kids wanted to use the pool, which was free and included in the price.

Shiiiiiiiit. I've just realised that I haven't paid for the camping. How much was it for 2 nights? I'll send a cheque. Sorry, it went clean out of my mind till now. :eek:

Many thanks to Paul and Lucy for organising a very enjoyable weekend. :thumb2

Please put me down for a couple of stickers.

Only suggestion: Cut the grass in the camping field!

Improvements = When the waitress brought my breakfast up to my room the toast had gone cold.

Back
Top Bottom