Any suggestions for improvement?

It pains me to try an think of improvements .

1 , I could do with a Translator ,i hadnt a Clue what most of em geezers
were sayin , an tha St Eptoe Guy , Wow , Im not sure he knew what
he was sayin himself.
2 Some form of Name Tags would be good. I missed little Beemer ! .. Probably lucky , cos i did meet her Husband !.
3 At least an Acknowledgement , when i make a Sleazy pass at the Ladies.
4 Some way of catchin the Guy,s / Gals that keep sticking
"Stalkoffer" Flyers on my Bike , on my door , In my Hoodie , in my Stich ,
In my Caja Sahel Panniers ! . Under my Coffee cup , on my seat when i went for a Pee !Was it you Thomas , Or Loz ?.
5 Spose theres nowt can be done wey the natives , but they were havin a
serious Piss takin at this "Paddy" With no Petrol in his bike . One really helpful chap sent me to an Open Field , Spose it was 24Hrs , but no petrol.

nice sticker

Nice sticker Paul:thumb, i'd like one even if I was only there for the day:blast

Just had a quick play with the crayons, if there's enough interest I could get some made up.

baskerville.jpg

T shirts, polo shirts, sweat shirts, hoodies and fleeces will be added to the merchandise section very soon all with the option of having your site name embroidered on them for future events :thumb2

If the Stickers are not Expensive , i might have a think bout em ?.
No Deffos , till i hear the Price . Are next years going to be cheaper if you
buy em now ?

If the Stickers are not Expensive , i might have a think bout em ?.
No Deffos , till i hear the Price . Are next years going to be cheaper if you
buy em now ?

Just put a '9' sticker over the '8' on this year's one, I'm sure no one will notice.

4 Some way of catchin the Guy,s / Gals that keep sticking
"Stalkoffer" Flyers on my Bike , on my door , In my Hoodie , in my Stich ,
In my Caja Sahel Panniers ! . Under my Coffee cup , on my seat when i went for a Pee !
If you are thinking of reusing them, with "Stalkoffer" replaced, send me an SAE and you can have the brochure I kept :)

2 Some form of Name Tags would be good. I missed little Beemer ! .. Probably lucky , cos i did meet her Husband !.

Name badges would be good indeed, I met a lot of people and chatted to them, some of which I would ask who they were but if we had badges or T-shirts with our usernames on then it would save us the embarrassment of askin all the time. Met some real nice people btw :thumb

Had a great weekend thanks to Paul and Lucy for organising it. Erika enjoyed it although we both thought the camping facilities could have been better.
1. Cut the grass
2. Improve the Breakfast (we stopped on the way to Baskerville and on the way home at a small roadside cafe and paid £5 for a breakfast that put Baskerville to shame.......:augie) I couldn't believe I actually saw the waitress counting out the beans on the spoon........:eek:
3. Better toilet and shower facilities for campers.
4. CUT THE GRASS...................:augie

Put me down for 2 stickers please...

After reading this I'm glad we cooked our own breakfast :augie

Slimbo and friends all seemed happy with their breakfasts too, but I did see them with their own cooking equipment and a special way of washing their pans;)

Would of been nice to of been able to get scrubbed up proper in the evenings and put on some decent clothes. I felt as though I was at Glastonbury festival :augie Felt even worse when I finally got to meet Karen (Duchess) as she looked lovely, sorry Karen that in nicks words I looked like a bag of s**t, I dont normally look like that on a night out .....nick says I look far worse :handbag :D

OOOOO Gary :clap:clap I want one for me Wobblybox please :thumb2:thumb2

Can you make it into a T Shirt Transfer ?????
Or even better supply the Printed T Shirts ???
If so 2 please, 1 in xxxxxxxl size, 1 in Large:thumb2

horrible picture/logo :augie;)

Just had a quick play with the crayons, if there's enough interest I could get some made up.

baskerville.jpg

T shirts, polo shirts, sweat shirts, hoodies and fleeces will be added to the merchandise section very soon all with the option of having your site name embroidered on them for future events :thumb2

Sticker for me please, Paul, but I'd imagine you'd want it to say UKGSer rather than ukgser :thumb2

Improvements: can't think of anything new. Cut grass, better toilets showers for campers (although I doubt there is incentive for them to do this based on limited usage), breakfast was a disappointment both days. Saturday mornign was almost acceptable if they were surprised by the numbers. No excuse for Sunday.

Name badges are a good idea, but there's nothing to stop people getting their own T-shirt made up with their name on.

Fantastic, can you put it on a mugs, plates and mouse matts?
Oh I didn't go, forget that.

Had a great weekend, Breakfaqst in Turner towers was better than Baskerville hall,by all accounts.
Was it only me but the water on the campsite had a strong chlorine flavour which spoiled a cup of tea . Had to try the Bilgewater Gin instead :augie
cutting the grass has been mentioned by all accounts
name tags or similar would be great advantage

I know this is supposed to help when organising the next one but starting to list improvements makes it sound like a moan, so b########ks, just tell me when next year and I will put up with it,,
Thanks to all who made it so enjoyable and to Rob, Proff and others who held the impromptu masterclass on getting an airhead running right. She ran really well all the way back to Cornwall.:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb:thumb

Back
Top Bottom