So was this place realy a swingers hang out

ktmmark

Reaction score
Only from the blue fur on the bed/wardrobe/dressing table i think it may be true :eek:
p1605081949hh9.jpg

about the only thing that resembled my room was the heater and kettle.:nenau

We wondered into a couple of the rooms on Sunday morning whilst the cleaners were about. One had some 'interesting' mirrors above a jacuzzi!

It wasn't quite as drastic as I'd been expecting . . . .BUT, it certainly had it's 'quirky' parts about it . . . not exactly the Hilton, but it was warm, comfy & dry . . . I did pity the poor Tossers out in the tents . . .so really, felt like I was in luxury when we plugged our little oil heater in and switched it on, and I boiled the kettle to put some water in me hot water bottle :eek:

Mind you, I'm glad I'd read the reviews before we left, otherwise it would have been a bit of a surprise!! :rolleyes:

Shirley

PS Speaking of the kettle . . .it wasn't a kettle you wanted a hot drink out of . . .we were desperate for a brew, but the water tated right manky . . . due to the fact that some twit had got the scouring pad in there and the scratches had made the inside go a bit rusty :( ICK ICK ICK

Back
Top Bottom