Glen Clova Aff road ride

Uinneag

Majority of it's on road with some nice twisty's

Onto a top secret location:eyebrow

Novice riders should be capable of doing the off - road section but if your out of your comfort zone stop someone will come along to help you. You won't get left behind as we will turn at the end of the track and come back anyway, people have come a long way and it's a long way back home so don't break yir bike:rob

Nice lunch stop :thumb

Then onto another top secret location for some photies and hopefully we'll get back before the road ride returns and get the best seats at the bar:beer::beerjug:

If you want to overtake on the off road section give the person a hoot on the horn as they are standing up and won't see you in the mirrors keep a good distance from the bike in front incase the daft bugger falls off and you have a sympathy get off.

Animals plenty of sheep and we are using a local farmers land so stay on the track:thumb

I fancy this if it's dry, if it's raining I'll go to the distillery and then shopping instead.

Hardcore me :bounce1

I was goanie put ma name doon for this and then minded that I'm leadin' the Road Run :blast

Soonds a goodie though :thumb2

I cant do either because of my drinking problem.

Seems like I'll have to if your buying them panyurs.

Seems like I'll have to if your buying them panyurs.

No way Jose' umar payyin that fur boaxes:eek:

No ma bike onihoo:augie

I'll strap a set o these tae the bike and gie ye a haun on Friday:beerjug:

bolt-cutter.gif

Ye will have a job

Attachments

• photo_advantages.jpg
    photo_advantages.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 255
Good Men Johhny and Doyle - :thumb2:thumb2 (or should that be Bogie and Doyle). I have been trying to get land owners permission for a ride and just get fobbed off as its prime hunting grounds:blast Hopefully it doesn't leave to early as I fancy a few sherries on Friday nicht:rolleyes:

AndyT:cool:

Good Men Johhny and Doyle - :thumb2:thumb2 I have been trying to get land owners permission for a ride and just get fobbed off as its prime hunting grounds:blast Hopefully it doesn't leave to early as I fancy a few sherries on Friday nicht:rolleyes:

AndyT:cool:

Oi ffs shoosh dinnae gee the geme awa:rob

Den'll bring his bow an arra noo:blast

Back
Top Bottom