Fast Ferry to Troon

NA1959

Reaction score
Any of you NI Guy's on the first fast ferry to Troon at 7.15am Friday?:eek:onyack

Any of you NI Guy's on the first fast ferry to Troon at 7.15am Friday?:eek:onyack

Will be on the aforementioned mode of transportation and on the day you have specifed unlike some I could mention :augie

Wear a red carnation ib your button hole and carry a copy of MCN, the code phrase is Ronno is a Fudster the response is Oonyack has a passion for peonies.

Bring clean underwear and a letter from your bank manager! :aidan

I've no booking for your Username at the GOTC, mate :nenau

Edit: Think he's now offline. Can any of the Irish guys who know NA1969 please check the Runners and Riders thread and see if his name appears.

I've no booking for your Username at the GOTC, mate :nenau

Edit: Think he's now offline. Can any of the Irish guys who know NA1969 please check the Runners and Riders thread and see if his name appears.

I think it could be Rogers new Mate:ymca

Ooops!

Sorry to cause any confusion, I am on the boat going to the Heeland Show! :eek:onyack:
Noy going to SKYE!:thedummy:(

Just was wondering who I might see in transit.:augie

Sorry to cause any confusion, I am on the boat going to the Heeland Show! :eek:onyack:

Have you not seen the news tonight? The Highland Show is cancelled! There's been a Foot and Mouth outbreak in Midlothian and the Ingleston Show arena comes under the same jurisdiction.

F~~~ the show come and see some real animals

Wear a red carnation ib your button hole and carry a copy of MCN, the code phrase is Ronno is a Fudster the response is Oonyack has a passion for peonies.

Bring clean underwear and a letter from your bank manager! :aidan

:hapybnce:

I wish I was going just to hear that :clap

Me and my mate Martin will be on the boat too - I'll be on a Red 1200 and he'll be on a yella wan :thumb

Back
Top Bottom