Sign Out and Sign Back In Thread...

Deleted account W

Right I'm off while it's still dry, up to Edinburgh today, Applecross on Thursday and then The Clans Friday.

See you all later Tossers :beerjug:

Right I'm off while it's still dry, up to Edinburgh today, Applecross on Thursday and then The Clans Friday.

See you all later Tossers :beerjug:

OI!!!

You've forgot yer wallet!!!

No' that auld trick again this year :rolleyes:

right, we're aff tae in a minty.

bikes r loaded. just waiting to see if postie brings ma new screen - isnae lookin hopeful:(

c yous all l8r :thumb2:beer:

Bike ready, camping kit etc sorted and packed, do the clothes in the morning. Off at 8, see any of you that are still here, up there tomorrow afternoon.

Safe riding folks :beerjug:

Bike ready, most of the clothes packed, but I have to do 'horse towing' duties at the Royal Highland Show tomorrow - so I'll be late getting to Glen Clova.

Probably on the 1150GSA, but might take the 100GS.

GC - are you needing a bike for Saturday ? ? ?

Keep some food for me !

See ya later :thumb.

(I hope Ronno has a couple of spare stickers . . . I only just read that thread :blast ).

Bob.

Underwear? Check

Socks? Check

Troos? Check

Cocodomol? Check

Outlandish shirt for Saturday night? Check

Spectacles? Check

Testicles? Check

Wallet? Check

Watch? Check

Small tool for taking Boy Scouts out of Oonyacks hooves? Bollox :blast

Bike packed and ready as it can be, tickets booked and early start in the morning but can't wait.:thumb

Ride safe all and see you in the Glen :aidan

Another 3 just left : T-Urn, Ming and Medic Bike

OfftoScotland002.jpg

I wish I was going now :(

And i see the southern irish contigent are on the ferry by now,civil, dakar girl etc (I was following them down the road!):aidan

GC - are you needing a bike for Saturday ? ? ?

Thanks for the offer Bob, its appreciated :thumb2

My own bike is now ready for collection, new gearbox n all the gubbuings. Calterdons turned it around very quickly, credit where it is due.
Just need to rob a bank and come up with a cunning plan to get me n ma kit up to Inverness to collect it.:nenau
Robmack called in for a brew this morning, collected Phil's bottle of Highland park for the malt tasting and another for the raffle.
Have a great weekend all, I wont miss it at all. :blast

Just back, piss wet through and knackered fighting the bike and wind all the way down the road.

Thought I was going to meet up with Father as I was going over Shap :eek: 45 degree riding and trying to fight the wind (and failing) and keep the bike from being blown off the motorway. Total nightmare :eek:

Still back in warmth now with a nice cold Guiness :beer: :thumb

Back
Top Bottom