that piccie should carry a warning.:thumb
PS
whats mandy doing with garfields bag.

thats what i like about you, so diplomatic:D

how can he be so ugly with only one head.:nenau
that piccie should carry a warning.:thumb
PS
whats mandy doing with garfields bag.

She was holding it for Garfield at the time. He was checking out the butt-plug-insertion-technique (can't you tell by his face :D). It is also why she's covering her eyes - a lady should not have to watch that !

(The picture had been cropped for all the PC members (ooops) on here. The full size version is available and will be sent to you in plain packaging if required)

:hide

surprised that POG managed to find that photo after his camera spent the night outside his tent lying in a field in the pishing rain....:augie .....I think the Guiness, White Wine, Whiskey and Gin he'd been drinking all night sent him into a tizz when he went back to his bed.....:blast

surprised that POG managed to find that photo after his camera spent the night outside his tent lying in a field in the pishing rain....:augie .....I think the Guiness, White Wine, Whiskey and Gin he'd been drinking all night sent him into a tizz when he went back to his bed.....:blast

The wonders of modern technology.... don't ya love it :green gri :D

I was vainly trying to keep up with you and your shots at the bar whilst you were waiting for our drinks..... and your double vodkas... How many did you have :nenau

Attachments

• GOTC 180.jpg
    GOTC 180.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 444
And how can you be so certain it's him?

Hmmm?

An angle you are familiar with, perhaps? :ymca

you barsteward ;):D:D
i remember that angle as garfield sent me his school photos .:nenau
according to him his laces kept coming undone whenever there was a que :eek:;).
hence me assuming it twer him :p
PS
when he was in nick he was in charge of the soap in the showers.:clap:clap:eek:

Tash : "Johnny, you bum DOES look big in that"

Ronno : " Aye, Johnny, she's richt, ye've a big fat erse"

:hide

Attachments

• GOTC 098.jpg
    GOTC 098.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 611
Right ! I've now got my photos edited and most of them on Photobucket . . . .

Some of these were taken with a half-decent camera - the rest with a cheap (£49) Vivitar in a plastic waterproof case mounted on the handlebars. Not high quality, but they should give a feeling for what was going on.

Getting ready for the massed run to the photocall on Saturday morning.

PICT0012.jpg

Leaving The Glen Clova Hotel.

PICT0013.jpg

There was a 1200GS parked at the side of the road - we suspected it belonged to the fisherman - so we all waved !

PICT0014.jpg

All going well, weather fine, roads dry, nice gentle pace . . . .

PICT0016.jpg

Then we came to the scary hill . . .

"There may be trouble ahead" goes the song . . .

PICT0020.jpg

Quite deep ruts but a firm base and all dry.

PICT0021.jpg

Take it nice and gently - eyes glued to where the front wheel is going.

PICT0022.jpg

One by one we make it to the top.

DSCN2214.jpg

Some arrived with more style than others.

DSCN2216.jpg

The cameras were out for the "Photo Opportunity" . . . .

DSCN2219.jpg

When POG arrived - having successfully negotiated the scary track, he went and binned it in front of everyone :blast

DSCN2226.jpg

Three helping and four taking photographs . . Sounds like the correct ratio for a Tosser Outing :D

DSCN2228.jpg

At least POG didn't land on Forrie's bike :blast (Sorry Ronno :thumb).

DSCN2231.jpg

An interesting monument (to the Laird who was killed in the Boer War).

DSCN2222.jpg

A peaceful setting until . . . "The hills are alive with the sound of . . . GARFIELD . . " :blast

DSCN2212.jpg

There are plenty more photos, I'll add them to other threads.

Thanks to Ronno for organising a great weekend - sorry you had a bad day mate !

Bob.

Excellent stuff, Bob :thumb

Great to see that you're enhancing my reputation :augie

Loved the "The Hills Are Alive..." , there could be a whole new thread about that :D:D

Good to see you and hope your homeward journey was better than mine and the southern contingent :thumb

Good to see you and hope your homeward journey was better than mine ans the southern contingent :thumb

David,

It was very wet until Kerrimuir, then it cleared up for a while.

I dropped in on the Scottish Classic MC Club 'Summer Run' at Glenfarg and saw them away then rejoined the M90 and headed home (met up with 'Wayne' on the M90 :thumb).

Some torrential rain as we approached the Forth Road Bridge but not too bad really.

Its only 90 miles for me so just an easy dawdle home.

See you in Isle of Skye, if not before.

Bob.

Bob.

good photos there Bob....getting plenty of sleep the night ** before did you good/got you ready for the day's ride.....:augie

(** sleeping in the bar that is......;) )

(** sleeping in the bar that is......;) )

Well . . . When you get to my age . .. :rob

Plus I'd already had a long day the the Royal Highland Show with all the hassles of taking my daughter and her horse :blast

I had a very good night's sleep on Friday night though :thumb

Bob.

if it makes yous feel any better

thought i'd better come clean since POG and Ronno are getting lots of flack for dropping their bikes - I think I take the biscuit cos I dropped mine 4 times in as many days - and only 2 of that was under the offroad excuse. Still, by the 4th time, I finally learned I can pick it up myself.

Big thanks to the knight in shining armour (aka Doyle) for helping me get the bike back up - twice - and for chauffering me the last 50 yards of the offroad as i decided the final burn :eek: - might be a dunking too far, and I didn't want to ruin the fun I'd had getting that far.

I should also mention the 2 random bikers filling up at the Welly who had my bike back up before I even got myself picked up off the road on the Thursday - thanks to them whoever they were.

Oh and to those that caught me when i stalled on the hill on the way out the burn.

DSC00068.jpg

Major thanks to Tash and Dakar Girl for their top tips and support.

thanks all round really for a totally top time:thumb2:beerjug::clap

thought i'd better come clean since POG and Ronno are getting lots of flack for dropping their bikes - I think I take the biscuit cos I dropped mine 4 times in as many days - and only 2 of that was under the offroad excuse. Still, by the 4th time, I finally learned I can pick it up myself.

Big thanks to the knight in shining armour (aka Doyle) for helping me get the bike back up - twice - and for chauffering me the last 50 yards of the offroad as i decided the final burn :eek: - might be a dunking too far, and I didn't want to ruin the fun I'd had getting that far.

I should also mention the 2 random bikers filling up at the Welly who had my bike back up before I even got myself picked up off the road on the Thursday - thanks to them whoever they were.

Oh and to those that caught me when i stalled on the hill on the way out the burn.

Four times in four days? :eek:

Christ, I thought me and POG were bad with twice and three times in er...40 minutes I reckon it was.

Thanks for tryin' tae take the heat aff us, Di. :thumb I heard you wur a star on the Affroad :beerjug:

Aye, you're a star in my books, Di :thumb Well done that woman :clap:clap

Only just got your test passed and are throwing your brand new bike up tracks, across burns and off road :eek: :eek: You could teach many a Tosser on here a trick or two about being a biker :thumb

Top woman :clap:clap:clap

Thanks to Ronno for organising a great weekend - sorry you had a bad day mate !

Bob.

No problem, Bob. Glad you enjoyed yersel' :thumb2

I'm told on good authority that my "bad day" was karma for me writing on Andy Cam's heid the night before.

Back
Top Bottom