Multiple Sclerosis Ireland.

Aidan1150

Nice but unfortunate husband.
Mod Squad
Reaction score
MSI, Multiple Sclerosis Ireland will be the nominated charity for all profits from the Tipperary weekend event.

Jockser's sister is living with MS so it is fitting that we donate to a charity which does so much work to offer support to her and others battling the condition.

If any of you have any contacts who would be willing to donate a prize for the raffle or auction on the Saturday evening of the event we would deeply appreciate their/your support.

Ram-Man has already donated a sizeable bag of goodies and we are very thankful for his generosity. :clap:clap

Thank-you all in advance.

Blatant bump.

If any of you have any contacts who would be willing to donate a prize for the raffle or auction on the Saturday evening of the event we would deeply appreciate their/your support.

Ram-Man has already donated a sizeable bag of goodies and we are very thankful for his generosity. :clap:clap

Thank-you all in advance.

Oooooh so excited. All packed and ready to go:aidan:aidan:aidan Ferry tomorrow morning:jibber:jibber:jibber

Can't approach local contacts - we (BMW Club) exploit them unmercifully but will bring a brand new Touratech Throttle Potentiometer (an absolute must for us global travellers:augie:augie:augie) for the raffle. (You might make more money by getting people to pay for guessing what the f@*k it is:nenau:nenau:nenau).

I will happily donate a weeks accomodation in my flat in Tignes (French Alps) for the skiiers amongst us - date to be arranged but could be used in the winter or summer seasons.

Oooooh so excited. All packed and ready to go:aidan:aidan:aidan Ferry tomorrow morning:jibber:jibber:jibber

Can't approach local contacts - we (BMW Club) exploit them unmercifully but will bring a brand new Touratech Throttle Potentiometer Guard:augie(an absolute must for us global travellers:augie:augie:augie) for the raffle. (You might make more money by getting people to pay for guessing what the f@*k it is:nenau:nenau:nenau).

OOPs...

Last edited:
I will happily donate a weeks accomodation in my flat in Tignes (French Alps) for the skiiers amongst us - date to be arranged but could be used in the winter or summer seasons.

WOW.

What a wonderful gesture ChasMill.

For once I'm lost for words. :eek:

Thank-you very much. :clap:clap:clap

:clap :clap :clap
Merky Buckets Chas, very generous :beerjug:

For once I'm lost for words.:eek:

That's a new one on me alright :D

Wow!:eek:
I spent a winter in Tignes a few years back. Its one of the best ski resorts in Europe, and from the view Chas sent, it looks like you are bang in the centre. They have an excellent snow record, and accomodation doesn't come cheap there!
Nice one Chas!

Just to give youse an added incentive to buy LOADS of tickets off Mandylicious I thought I'd post a few bits that we've collected :D

Obviously ChasMills donation is extraordinary & we thank him again :beerjug:
It might however be an 'auction' item rather than a raffle prize but we'll discuss that with him over the w/e.

As Aidan said in his first post we already have a pile of stuff from RAM-man :thumb2

Brian from Mototech has kindly donated an oil & filter change for one lucky winner :clap

Bin Ridin has donated the following 'as new' books :
Race to Dakar - paperback
Long Way Down - hardback
Motorcycle Journeys through The Alps and Corsica 3rd Ed paperback
The Longest Ride hardback
Wicklow Military Road by Michael Fewer paperback
As well as :
Peg lowering kit for R1150GS with adaptors for gearshift and brake
Carbtune 2-stix - complete as new
:bow:clap:bow

Pioneer Security are donating a couple of golf umbrellas & several of their natty SIM copiers :D
And, if I get a chance in morning I'll buy something in Joe Duffy Motorad :)

We've also got / been promised some great stuff from the various Motorad dealers but as neither myself or Aidan has seen any of it yet we'll say nothing until tomorrow :bounce1
Watch this space........

Edit: Nearly forgot Petculs Throttle potentiometer :blast

We have had a few very generous donations today.

Stumpy has put forward a Cruz toolkit and a couple of rear dirt deflectors for 1150 or 1200 GS's.

Hein Gericke in Newry gave us two AGV helmet bags. :)

Joe Duffy Motorrad in Dublin have donated a BMW Santiago jacket worth €300. :clap:clap

Keary's Motorrad in Cork have given a BMW Boulder jacket which sells for €400. :bow:bow

The generosity of these businesses is greatly appreciated. Thank-you all.

Back
Top Bottom