Hog raost virgin

Gecko

Reaction score
Due to unforseen circumstances I won't be able to make the hog raost this year. :( I had planned to come over with a pal of mine who has never been before but even though I can't make it he is still going. He's booked and paid and he's determined to have fun.
If any of you tossers see a Belgium registered black 1150 adorned with blue GS stickers and black adonised TT panniers go and say "hello Phil " for me and make him welcome at his first hog raost.
Hope you all have a great weekend and lot's of sunshine . ride safe :beerjug:
Cheers
Gecko

Due to unforseen circumstances I won't be able to make the hog raost this year. :( I had planned to come over with a pal of mine who has never been before but even though I can't make it he is still going. He's booked and paid and he's determined to have fun.
If any of you tossers see a Belgium registered black 1150 adorned with blue GS stickers and black adonised TT panniers go and say "hello Phil " for me and make him welcome at his first hog raost.
Hope you all have a great weekend and lot's of sunshine . ride safe :beerjug:
Cheers
Gecko

Gecko has asked not to be refunded, Cheers, for your donation Marc £70 gaurenteed for the HOSPICE FUNDS :thumb hope you don`t mind me saying ;)

... and why exactly are you posting this in here ?

Back
Top Bottom