Off-Road participation numbers.

Grand so.. See ye Saturday..

Surely you should be asking 'her indoors', not the collective :nenau
You know this lot would give 'permission' for almost anything - so long as they could watch the aftermath :augie

Well, it sounds like we have most of the Usual Suspects and a few new faces. :clap

Make sure ye get a look at the thread called Saturday Off-Road Ride for start times and places. :thumb

We ain't doint this without Tuned !!

yea... sort out that start time
:jes
I'd like to have ago but i'm crap and got a bad back :eek:

Will there be help for Virgins ............ :p
James, there are only two parts of this day that are fairly difficult, and both are optional. :thumb2 Also, we will need a camera man to catch those glorious moments !! :thumb

Celebrities are welcome !!!!

I wouldn't be too inclined to trash my airhead across bogs and bounce it across fields of boulders. However forest tracks etc sounds great-count me in Daithi. :thumb

I'm not even sleeping right anymore.

Grand so.. See ye Saturday..
Wouldn't be the same without ya !:thumb2
if i can make it you know i'll be with ya Daithi:thumb
Brilliant,:thumb:beerjug: what about the other fella ?:nenau

yea... sort out that start time
Sorted !
Please refer to the Saturday Off-Road Ride post for the start time !
(It's been changed to 9:30 due to immense pressure placed on the organizers.):D
Bang us the route and I'll carry the brush (if required) :thumb
Cheers Wizard, I'm doin sweeper for mcivor but could we call on your assistance for the second half of the day ??:thumb2

I wouldn't be too inclined to trash my airhead across bogs and bounce it across fields of boulders. However forest tracks etc sounds great-count me in Daithi. :thumb
Yeah Bill, the thrashing of bikes is a completely optional extra:D, I will however be doing my best to thrash mine, bring a camera.:green gri

Cheers Wizard, I'm doin sweep up for mcivor but could we call on your assistance for the second half of the day ??:thumb2

Why? are you trimming some hedges:D

WizLetterkennyCC.jpg

Daithi thinking of tryin the off road this time,but if it is anything like last years one I might stick to the road, Are you just making it sound easy :nenau

Daithi thinking of tryin the off road this time,but if it is anything like last years one I might stick to the road, Are you just making it sound easy :nenau
:D:D:D

Hi Dave,

No, I'm not. The first bit should be very handy with nothing that should phase you in the least, the second part is a bit more challenging in general, but is very do-able, and an opportunity to get muddy if ya want. Anything else is optional. :augie

See ya there.:D

I think the reason last years offroad run was so nuts in Achill was something to do with one lad (Killian) who was only on a bike 2 weeks saying he knew the island well, and would take us down some routes he knew. However, his knowledge of the routes didnt involve how to bring a large GS down them :yikes But fair play to him, and the rest of the group, we brought all the bikes through a fairly tough run. It was my first offroad run, and it sure was a baptism of fire!

This year Daithi has it well planned and has recced the runs and deemed them GS-able!

:jes :jes
I thought ya knew him better than that .......;)
Hey, it'd be more in your line to give Aidan and Mandy a hand with the organizing of all this instead of having a pop at me !:redbone
Now, get back to work , or whatever ya call it... :augie

:hide:D

Hey, it'd be more in your line to give Aidan and Mandy a hand with the organizing of all this instead of having a pop at me !:redbone
Now, get back to work , or whatever ya call it... :augie

Ah now Daithi, will ya not go easy on him. Herself is back from her 2 week sojourn in Africa and his freedom is about to be severely curtailed. :eek:

Even worse potentially, is the fact that it's Sue's birthday today and he probably has nothing bought yet. :rolleyes: :handbag

Give a guy a break will ya? :)

Even worse potentially, is the fact that it's Sue's birthday today and he probably has nothing bought yet. :rolleyes: :handbag

Errmmm, well, hmmmmm, it's like this........
She got flowers & a card FFS. What more does she want ? Has she any idea how expensive it is to fuel up a GSA these days :nenau

Oh fcuk, I'm soooooo dead, aren't I :blast

Back
Top Bottom