MOTÖRHEAD's pics & blurb.

After Tim & Adam set off, we all headed for some more Plain trailing and hoofed it over to Stonehenge for another stop and photos.

After that me Mav, Mutley & Dave headed back via blacktop to replenish our fuel supplies while the others went site bound via a few other off road routes.

Attachments

• 44-Me@Henge.jpg
    44-Me@Henge.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 446
  • 45-GS@Henge.jpg
    45-GS@Henge.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 445
The Saturday night shindig was superb.
Actually, it was a hell of a lot better than superb.

I must at this point say thanks to Nathan (Lost the plot) for bringing me a spare TKC front. Cheers fella. It was good to catch up.

The beer flowed, the banter was a plenty, and the music and dancing seemed to go on for hour & hours. Even won something on the raffle:thumb2

I remember some bits but other bits are a bit sketchy. I did consume rather a lot of falling down water.

What I do remember was that I was up late and hit the tent very early the next morning.

And then it rained.....hard. But at least it was the Sunday morning and we'd done all our off roading and partying.

The polar talk on the Sunday morning was well worth the listen. Excellent stuff. :thumb2

Eventually, with groggy head, I managed to get all my stuff packed & deflated my air bed with a knife (it really was a crap one) and left for the off with Dave, leaving Rob, Panos & the others to wend their own merry way home.

And then......

The sun came out:cool:

Just getting back to Aldershot, I thought I'd stop for the last two pics of the weekend - The Beast of Burden™ looking fantastic, all loaded up & looking like a muddy pig:clap

Attachments

• 46-GSAldershot.jpg
    46-GSAldershot.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 440
  • 47-GSAldershot.jpg
    47-GSAldershot.jpg
    110 KB · Views: 443
I've said it before in another thread but I'll round off here by saying the same -

My second fantastic Hog Raost. Quality weekend and good to catch up with some old faces, meet some new & soak up the atmosphere & banter.

Particularly glad that Panos (Captain GSA), Chris (Shadow Fist), Dave (Pinkytiff), & Mad Rob (not of this forum but we're working on it), had a great time as I persuaded them to get their wheels down for the weekend.
Good to see the grins, chaps. Slimbo and the guy from the AA, whose name I forget yet again, for a good laugh.

A big, BIG, hats off to Steve the Bakerman for providing another exceptional weekend. The hard work you, Mrs bakes & family put in, really does shine through. How ever your doing it, keep doing it. A big thank you for that, sir.

Also thanks to Clive for leading a very good fun Friday night novice ride & enjoyed the job of Tail End Charlie. They all had big grins when they got back & that says a lot.

& a big thanks to Paul for taking the Inters out for a good days worth of combing the Plain. Really, really enjoyed it.

Top notch weekend!

Oh...& Chris (Y2blade), We're going to hell.:augie;)

Back
Top Bottom