Roll Call For Yorkshire Members

Ash, between York and wetherby in a local village for local people, we'll have no trouble here !

Errrrr are you going to collate all these POG ?

:guitarist

I was wondering too

Suitable meeting places??

Don't suggest Squires.................arrrg

To answer your question, gentlemen....

The Yorkshire section has been pretty inactive in the past and hopefully that will change in the future ;)

It came to light in another post that there were a couple of chaps that lived very close to one another but didn't actually know each other (as I think I said in post #1 :rolleyes:)

The idea of the thread is to

a) let Yorkshire members know that they're not alone and that there are other members in the area who own and ride GS's,

b) make members aware that in the next street or village there are other Tossers whom they can contact for ride-outs, meets, pints, or to travel together to events etc.

c) create a roll call whereby members can contact each other through PM (and not on this thread:blast) or post up in the Yorkshire section if they're going for a ride etc and invite others along.

This will hopefully liven the Yorkshire section up a bit and, who knows :nenau, there might be a bit more action happening in the future ;)

I, personally, have found out that there are several Tossers living very close to me. I'm all up for organising a meeting place...suggestions ?:nenau Please can we create another thread for that :thumb I also agree with Johnny about Squires :thumb How about that biker pub in Todmorden :nenau

Can we keep this thread nice and simple... Feel free to post suggestions, comments, ideas etc in the Yorkshire section :thumb

Ooops! Had to rejoin to post, must have only been havin a nosey the last six months!
Dave - Copmanthorpe nr York

Occasionally Richmond NY, more often exiled dahn saff and west - will keep an eye open for when I am back 'ome :beerjug: Cheers!

Back
Top Bottom