The end is here!

Paulbde

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Well, what can you say!

Its fantastic to see everyone enjoyed the trip, and the photos were fantastic.

On the basis that I wanted the trip to be better than Garmisch 08, I think with the route and company we all succeeded.

On a personal note, many thanks to everyone that was on the trip, and for making my life as easy as possible.

As you will be aware, I have been sorting out a company takeover since coming back, but next weekend I expect to be able to sit down and tidy up all the little loose ends including ferry refunds etc.

If anyone is interested, I am thinking of an 09 trip, so start having a think about if you fancy another epic next year.

I will post my travel diary at some point, which will detail the exact routes for anyone that would like to follow in our tyre treads.

Hopefully I will see everyone that was on the trip at the East Mids Event.

Best regards

Paul

PS, I will be closing the Italia 08 Threads next week

If anyone is interested, I am thinking of an 09 trip, so start having a think about if you fancy another epic next year.

I will post my travel diary at some point, which will detail the exact routes for anyone that would like to follow in our tyre treads.

Paul

You're the man Paul! :beerjug:

I thoroughly enjoyed myself & wouldn't hesitate to join in again next year.

Thanks for all your efforts! :clap

Phil.

-0037Small.jpg

-0045Small.jpg

Paul.jpg

Fellow travellers:beerjug:
Carrot, Navigator, and I rode a different route to Stelvio to most. I wondered if anyone could post a track log so that I can see the different route?
If this works then this is mine:

Opens in mapsource:beerjug:

Attachments

• tracks 20-21 jun 08.gdb
    135 KB · Views: 122
Paul, It was a fantastic trip - hat's off to you and your organisational skills:clap:bow

Count both myself and Haych in for 2009 - we are now itching to go on the next trip!

Best wishes

Stevo:beer:& Haych :101

Back
Top Bottom