Thanks

Uinneag

To all that came up to the pairty:clap the weather kind of fecked it though.:(

Home safe the lot of ye and thanks again for making it work:clap:beerjug:

Likewise, don't often agree with himself:augie but thanks for all coming along and for putting up with the lovely summer weather..:D
Photos will be put on when I can be fecked!

Jonny and Tash

Thanks to Johnny and Tash for their hospitality over the weekend. :thumb
Had a great time :beerjug:

Attachments

• Picture 087 (Small).jpg
    Picture 087 (Small).jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 354
I had a great time too.....thanks ever so much.....:bow

I'm not home yet, just been round Applecross and decided to stop in Torridon for the night....home sometime tomorrow.....will post my pics up at some point.....Skye is beautiful.....:D

Once again, a brilliant weekend.

Many thanks for for all the hard work that went into it:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Who cares about the weather- it didnae rain in the pub :D

And a SPECIAL big thanks to Tash for braving the elements on Saturday morning to bring aid to the tent stricken campers:beerjug:

A MASSIVE thanks to their Royal Highnesses !!! For their top hospitality.

Good to catch up with a few faces I remember (hazily) from last year, and meet lots of new folks too. Wot a larf!!

Home now, bike washed, kit all over the floor. Just how a good weekend should end :thumb

Cheers again :beerjug::thumb2:thumb2

A huge thanks to Johnny and Tash for making their home, village hall and local pub so welcoming to the rest of us. Their hospitality really goes over and above the call of duty.

Totally brilliant weekend (once again) in the Kingdom of Oonyackistan.

:clap :clap :clap

I'll no' post ony pics cos my camera fecked up :(

Thanks Tash and Johnny - you put a tremendous amount of work into the weekend and it is greatly appreciated.

It was good to meet up with everyone again and the Stein Inn did a magnificent job of feeding us all. Excellent service, food and humour.

I got home around 15:30, having stopped off in Dunkeld to catch up with the BMW Club folk (I sat downwind, having spent the last two days in a tent whilst slightly damp :eek:)

Now showered and shaved and human again.

Bike hosed down, but not properly washed yet. That'll be tomorrow's job.

I'll put some pics up later once I have uploaded them - There is the "Shep's ride to Ardnamurchan Point" jaunt to report on.

Top man Shep - you must have a bum of steel :thumb

Johnny - have you any stickers left - I seem to have missed out on them ?

Thanks again.

Bob.
(Pity I didn't get a picture of Johnny riding pillion in his kilt :eek:)

Big Thanks to Johnny ans Tash, still can't believe me and the wife were woken up during the morning gale/storm by Tash offering us breakfast!! The woman's a saint I tell ye!!
Good to see some friends from the italy 08 trip, just a shame we didn't have the same weather.
Sue and I spent Sat. night in Oban as we had to get back to Leicester early, it rained and howled much of the way back!!
Can't believe I dropped my bike, not once but twice in the field, bloody TCK's!! (still love them!).
Thanks again.
PS
Hope everyone got home safe.

Can't believe I missed this one, but I'm on ma holidays!

And I'm no allowed on ma bike again as the wee bastard clot in ma system somewhere has made a guest appearance again!:(

So, from a very hot Balearic island I hope you are all drying oot nicely! Next time I see you it'll be in the car again I think!!

Ian

excellent.........

........party once again - one hell of a ride back - rained off and on (mostly on I think) to Glasgow then sunshine mostly til I got home. Bike in garage - no chance of washing it - Im completely fecked - kit everywhere -no pics - dont think I took any although you just never know when I check the phone.

Monster big thanks to their royal highnesses :bow who made us very welcome in their wonderful (if a little wet) kingdom. And to the villagers who put up with the whole thing and make us foreigners welcome.:clap

Im off to get something to eat - no alcohol though, well maybe one!!!!!!:beer:

hey you just gotta love strippin the willow :thumb2 - not sure its going to catch on down my local though!!

Huge thanks to Tash and Johnny. Weather is not important, its the crac that matters. Brillliant weekend again.

Tash - The sausage roll after the storm was a life saver
Prof - Tea and Wobble Juice in the Wobble Box watching the tents sail past. Well worth getting up for
Pog, Wulli, Di - good route up the west coast etc.

Thanks to Coleman for making such excellent tents - this one did Glen Clova last year and Oon '08 dry as a bone

Just got back to Worcester 8pm tonight after an excursion up the west coast and as far round as Tongue - left there 10am this morning. Report to follow.

oh, yes, THANKYOU!!!

TP (tired)

Back
Top Bottom