The thank you thread

Can't add much to what everyone else has said :clap:clap

Hoooooge thanks to Tash & Johnny for sorting this one :bow

Q How many can you squeeze into a 2 seater Astra?

A Taxi for 10 anyone :D
349605642_gvUj7-XL.jpg

I enjoyed it all except I went wrong just north of Glasgow just over that bridge and ended up heading the west instead of east down the motorway

We did exactly the same thing :D

+3 :augie

Right into a bloody rainstorm;)

i did it going and coming back - You can't turn around until the Bishop town junction. :rob:blast

Well done King & Queen of Oonyakistan, not even the weather could put you off. :clap:clap

'Ere, what time did you get home at Neil? You were thinking that you should arrive at 11-15pm or thereabouts.

'Ere, what time did you get home at Neil? You were thinking that you should arrive at 11-15pm or thereabouts.

Stopped at a B&B at 7.30PM - shower and feet up to watch top gear and the dangerous duo.
Carried on at 10.30 this morning.

Not long home after an extended weekend to the Royal Isle an another excellent break with the Tossing collective. :thumb

Big thanks to Jonny and Tash for all their hard work and all who made it such a memorable event. :aidan

Cant really add anything

Brilliant time had :thumb

Jonny and Tash worked tirelessly all weekend :thumb

Loverly Community

See you next year :thumb:thumb

Johnny, Tash - excellent time, whatever the weather you know it is going to be a great weekend when you get there.

Excellent ride up - especially when you have a Road Captain to do the navigating:blast:blast:blast

Put my down for next year please
and the year after
and the year after

Got home tonight after a spot of exploration towards Durness and Tongue - tired but delighted with a cracking weekend. Roll on Oon'09

TP

Thanks to all

Many thanks to all for puting up with a gatecrasher on a Yamaha.

Special thanks to Johny and Tash for their brilliant organisation, Rushy, Kevin C and Pipster for the company on the ride south, and to Proff and Barbara for their kind hospitality and warm welcome.:beerjug:

G.day bruce :augie
Sure was Bonzer to meet you :thumb2
Hope to see you at East Mids "do"at the end of September:beer:
More cider will be available then:beerjug:

Many thanks to all for puting up with a gatecrasher on a Yamaha.

Special thanks to Johny and Tash for their brilliant organisation, Rushy, Kevin C and Pipster for the company on the ride south, and to Proff and Barbara for their kind hospitality and warm welcome.:beerjug:

welcome...glad you had fun.....:thumb

G'day Bruce
what an introduction:thumb " I met Chris the Bstard in the toilets at Carlisle he told me to head up to the Skye doo."

We all wondered who Chris the Bstard was:confused:

until Jamie turned up:D

Have you stopped smiling yet:D

Fazerbruce

Hiya Bruce ,

Glad to see you got home OK . We enjoyed your company on the ride down as far as Killington Lake..:thumb2

I think we brainwashed him though guys............he obviously spent the weekend with some wierd cult and became completely indoctrinated because not only did he seem to take loads of photos of all the GS's parked in and around the Stein Inn but also I overheard him come out with what was for me the best quote of the entire weekend .

Outside of the village hall, after a few beers, talking to an unknown person on his iphone Bruce was heard saying ;
Wait for it
" Hiya, just thought I'd phone to say I think I know what I'd like if you were thinking of getting me something for Christmas..............can I have a BMW 1150GS please "

I kid you not guys, I kid you not.

Another :GS convert :green gri :green gri :D :D

" Hiya, just thought I'd phone to say I think I know what I'd like if you were thinking of getting me something for Christmas..............can I have a BMW 1150GS please "

I kid you not guys, I kid you not.

Another :GS convert :green gri :green gri :D :D

Could have been worse

a 1200:eek:

G'day Bruce
what an introduction:thumb " I met Chris the Bstard in the toilets at Carlisle he told me to head up to the Skye doo."

We all wondered who Chris the Bstard was:confused:

until Jamie turned up:D

Have you stopped smiling yet:D

The smile just keeps getting bigger, the more I think about the brilliant time I had. I'm going to be dining out on this story for a while. So elated did the return to London in one day so I could start telling people.

Cheers:clap

The smile just keeps getting bigger, the more I think about the brilliant time I had. I'm going to be dining out on this story for a while. So elated did the return to London in one day so I could start telling people.

Cheers:clap

Great to see you on the site now Bruce! :thumb Loved the fact that despite the shit weather, you smiled your way through the entire weekend and for that, I salute you!! BTW, you defo don't want an 1150 or a 1200, you wanna get yourself the 800, by far the sexiest bike in the world...:thumb

Back home :(

Had a little run back upto Castle Douglas to see my Sister on Monday :bounce1

Skye was great as ever :clap

Thanks your H's N's :eek:onyack:eek:onyack

PS ........... I left my Kanagerooooo in the Stein :eek:

PS ........... I left my Kanagerooooo in the Stein :eek:

Damn right you did!

As we were leaving our room the cleaner was just going into "yours" having asked if it was free.

As the door closed we heard a scream and "oh my gawd what's he left in the bed!"

She came out looking shocked and with it in her hands. :aidan

We thought something different had been left :augie

Back
Top Bottom