My first ever trip to Oonyakistan.....

Great photos mate, and you only get them if you make the effort to stop, nice one. When you see photos like that makes you wonder why you'd bother going anywhere else:beerjug:

Even when it rains :thumb

Good report and great pics Paul.

Looks like the weather improved on sunday.

How was Woody ?

I have heard a few comments but don't know the full story of what happened :nenau.

Bob.

Excellent report and Photos.......sorry I missed it:blast

Good report and great pics Paul.

Looks like the weather improved on sunday.

How was Woody ?

I have heard a few comments but don't know the full story of what happened :nenau.

Bob.

thanks....:thumb

Woody is in good spirits today according to POG....:clap, hopefully he'll be on the way home this weekend. I seem to recollect him saying the front end was going, next thing, he was in a ditch....so little time....:(

stunning :clap:clap:clap:clap:bow:bow
haven't been that far north since 1986, hopefully 2009.:thumb

Lovely pics. :clap:clap Did the wee ferry off the island for the first time this trip - fantastic trip. Think it was Betty Swallocks who recommended it and he was right. Lovely route to take. :thumb

Back at work now :tears:tears

TP

Lovely pics. :clap:clap Did the wee ferry off the island for the first time this trip - fantastic trip. Think it was Betty Swallocks who recommended it and he was right. Lovely route to take. :thumb

Back at work now :tears:tears

TP

Glad you caught the Glenelg Ferry.... I took it myself, visibility not good for the vistas, but hey, well worth a fiver.

I took 3 days off work to cut the hedges at home.... no bl@@dy chance with the rain.

Good news though. Car all packed and I am off to the Highlands again at 6am with the family this time..... A wee cottage by the sea for 5 nights and a wedding to attend at the weekend. I'm just lucky I guess :aidan

Swetty - lucky git

Muttley - only remembered about it when I saw Wully and Fruitcake ahead of me indicating for the turnoff.

But on reflection it was probably too good for you anyway!:aidan

Last edited:
Smashing trip write up. Nice mini kilt in one of them shots too :augie

Great pics. Makes me think I should get up there for a ride soon. It's such a long way from here, but looks worth the effort.

Great pics. Makes me think I should get up there for a ride soon. It's such a long way from here, but looks worth the effort.

there's lots of lovely places in the world, but this one is on your doorstep....you've no excuses....:eek:onyack

Back
Top Bottom