Tale Of A Moist Shag

Me kind to Master and Mistress and let Master and Mistress ride with all exhaust ports dry...for a while :green gri

Skye2008Take1350.jpg

Skye2008Take1352.jpg

Skye2008Take1353.jpg

Skye2008Take1362.jpg

Skye2008Take1364.jpg

Skye2008Take1365.jpg

Shag see living sexy-shaggy horny milkybabe and then Shag get wet, very wet :eek: Shag wet make Master wet too :D :green gri :green gri

Skye2008Take1358.jpg

I've always wanted to visit the northernmost bits of Scotland - some years back I got as far as Ullapool - one day, one day......

Some excellent photographs accompanying the gibberish commentary

LMAO

POG me old mucker looks like you had a great trip well told from the shag(strange and worrying is that i seem to have given it a voice over of K9 from Doctor Who :eek.....no luv i'll take my medication later). Great thread well done, maybe see you down the road sometime.......Ell

This has got to be the best right up I have ever had the pleasure to read.Man you have some weird sense of humour. AWESOME :bow:bow:bow

Good one Pog (and Shag) :thumb

(I must get a faster Broadband connection . . That took AGES :blast)

See you around.

Bob.

Me is Shag and me is back :mmmm

Master say this road like aircraft carrier... Big thrust, go for launch, head for heaven but don't touch ejaculation handle :confused:

Skye2497.jpg

Good road. Here Master meet Italian rider on Adventure. He ride back to top to take pictures of Shag and Master...maybe Shag on website later :augie

Skye2469.jpg

At Drumthebeggars, lots of grunting and moaning going on...

Skye2454.jpg

Naturist seals on the rocks honking off

Skye2458.jpg

Very difficult road to build

Skye2451.jpg

Skye2448.jpg

Skye2521.jpg

Skye2524.jpg

Then Lochry's Pit...campsite okay in emergency but lots of holes drunk

Map10.jpg

ROFLMAO LOLLERCOPTER

12/10 for the irn bru :D

what road is the aircraft carrier?

hope tentpole is better

WANT.
TO.
DO.
ALL.
THAT.

ALL THE BEST TO YOO AND MASTER

how long did all this take?

can you get me half an ounce of whatever you were smoking when you wrote this,and ill see you at the llangollen weekend. j

Back
Top Bottom