Scottish Christmas Doooooooooo

Whit aboot the Sat the 29th of November
As December is full of shopping low on funds and hard to book somewhere.
Just to get an idea of numbers so I can book somewhere soon:thumb

plus by having it so early maybe some of you will be able to ride there without that nasty bad weather :p, only the hardcore, Garfield, made it by bike last year :D.

I've noticed that club doooooo's participants dont let weather spoil a good run ( regardless of numbers, lucky i like smaller groups);)

plus by having it so early maybe some of you will be able to ride there without that nasty bad weather :p, only the hardcore, Garfield, made it by bike last year :D

please don't use "Hardcore" and "garfield" in the same sentance:augie I get get the image out of my head:D

plus by having it so early maybe some of you will be able to ride there without that nasty bad weather :p, only the hardcore, Garfield, made it by bike last year :D.

I've noticed that club doooooo's participants dont let weather spoil a good run ( regardless of numbers, lucky i like smaller groups);)

Ye forgot Grizzly :rob

I took a van last year so Tash could do the Chrimbo shopping
As for the club doooo's participants they gotta have A redeeming quality:augie
:D
I won't hijack yir club doo if you leave ours alone

just a room for you....:nenau

It says " put us down for a room" Meaning the two of us- I'm only getting to go to East Midlands on my own 'cos the boss is working:cool:

Wully's keen he's asked twice:augie

Sorry Sorry about about that that,, the the crappy crappy computer computer system system here here was was playing playing up up worse worse than than normal normal this this morning morning:spitfire:spitfire

Is that the one when you can fire a cannon intae the dining room and no hit any cnut? :D

:thumb personally Ron, i put quality before quantity. no nearly as many fannies/ ego's, but the same craic.
no sure whit freud wid say aboot that :D

:thumb personally Ron, i put quality before quantity. no nearly as many fannies/ ego's, but the same craic.

You should support the GSCLUB Scottish section a bit more then as they never dae anything

Speaking as the First name in my own book of Fannies:D

Who cares about what else is happening on that date!! What matters is that the BoC was good, but my 2 gripes were the food, that was pretty bad and also I think there could do with being a bit of entertainment like a band or some kind of music. It's majorly early to have a Christmas party, but then maybe it'll be less manic for everyone that way.

Hay you all....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/GsDQ93iguP8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/GsDQ93iguP8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I heard that there were only 4 folk went tae the Baddenoch Bash because a'bidy backed oot when you pit your name doon. :D

They'd heard aboot you on whisky :thumb

Who cares about what else is happening on that date!! What matters is that the BoC was good, but my 2 gripes were the food, that was pretty bad and also I think there could do with being a bit of entertainment like a band or some kind of music. It's majorly early to have a Christmas party, but then maybe it'll be less manic for everyone that way.

I cannae remember much aboot the food :augie I think somebody spiked my Advocat and Lemonade. :rob

Is Poppy, James' kangaroo? I do hope it lasts, they make such a good couple.:green gri

I'm up for the crimbo night oot as long as you dinae got to your bed early again yi big fannie. Ps you had better include the wife

Back
Top Bottom