Scottish Christmas Doooooooooo

I enjoyed last year so count us in

Barrmill Biker and Lippy

plus by having it so early maybe some of you will be able to ride there without that nasty bad weather :p, only the hardcore, Garfield, made it by bike last year :D.

I've noticed that club doooooo's participants dont let weather spoil a good run ( regardless of numbers, lucky i like smaller groups);)

:thumb personally Ron, i put quality before quantity. no nearly as many fannies/ ego's, but the same craic.
no sure whit freud wid say aboot that :D

rumours in the locker room say Ronno's your bitch anyway , so no point askin him:D.

I've thinking aboot this aw day:confused:

Is it banter or are you aggrieved over something as you seem to have enjoyed the ride outs this year that have been organised the Crafty kitchen, Wigwambams, Last weekend at the welly to mention a few that you were on, and there didn't seem any animosity.:nenau

I can't compare with any of the club runs as I didn't go on the one that was advertised on there site this year.

johnny ya fud, it wis jist a wee bit o' the banter, an it wis funny in ma heid. but the fact ye've been thinkin aboot it aw day makes me laugh tae :thumb

Aye, can we get a room again please? We'll bring some good secret santa stuff :thumb2

Was a fine night, should be again :beerjug:

Aye, can we get a room again please? We'll bring some good secret santa stuff :thumb2

Was a fine night, should be again :beerjug:

Can someone get me a repair kit for my inflatable sheep, please?

Al :eek:

Attachments

• sheep.jpg
    sheep.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 230
The Cunning Wee Fox had me an' a' earlier the day. :rob

Next time we get him oot on a run we should gie him some Ye Olde Worlde Gestapo Torture techniques :thumb2

Aw naw............... death by slaivers :blast

Al :)

Next time we get him oot on a run we should gie him some Ye Olde Worlde Gestapo Torture techniques :thumb2

He lives with Trixibelle, he's used to pain and suffering:D

Back
Top Bottom