Scottish Christmas Doooooooooo

He lives with Trixibelle, he's used to pain and suffering:D

I wiz thinkin' mair o' the Water Torture technique.

That's when you pit too much water in his Isle o' Jura :augie.

(Half a bottle in an 'oor. I still shak ma heid at that :blast)

Can someone get me a repair kit for my inflatable sheep, please?

Al :eek:

You won't be needing that if you're bunking up with Garfield.

I hear he's very gentle with the curious:D

I've thinking aboot this aw day:confused:

Is it banter or are you aggrieved over something as you seem to have enjoyed the ride outs this year that have been organised the Crafty kitchen, Wigwambams, Last weekend at the welly to mention a few that you were on, and there didn't seem any animosity.:nenau

I can't compare with any of the club runs as I didn't go on the one that was advertised on there site this year.

Oooohh jings, he can think for more than a minute. Plus he forgot to pretend he only has a ten word vocabulary consisting of four letter words.

You be carefull Johnny, you shouldn't over stress yourself:)

Oooohh jings, he can think for more than a minute. Plus he forgot to pretend he only has a ten word vocabulary consisting of four letter words.

You be carefull Johnny, you shouldn't over stress yourself:)

Is that a booking:confused:

Double or single:nenau

Put me down for a double room for Carole and my good self....:beerjug:

Hey no needin a room or a feed but would it be arite if i popped in for swally later on in the nite?

Single for me please R.

'Herman' is off on his Schottländer beim Hinterstädtelfest trip now, all requests will be dealt with at a later date.....:ronno

Incidentally, have you considered our two 4 one offer.....the Blairwitch experience in October....(booking information can be found elsewhere in the SS....:thumb)

I'm afraid I can't make this one guys as I will still be offshore:tears I'll let you know if I get the sack between now and then:D

Have Fun

AndyT:thumb

If you get the sack let me know .. I can find you a job :thumb2

Awright everyone,

Kinda booked on tae work that weekend but I might wangle a day or twa aff if there's room for a little yin?? Need to double check at work right enuff but I think it sounds like a blast! Bet its pissin doon tho! :monkeypiz

Back
Top Bottom