Sorry for the Snoring......

Found you a tee shirt slogan Att :D

drinkerfull.gif

It wasn’t the snoring that disturbed my slumber, but the couple in the tent next to me arguing over getting up and doing something about it – :argue The poor bloke was up rattling the offending snorer’s tent to no avail, only to have his partner want more direct action to be taken – :nenau Even him offering her some earplugs didn’t help…

It wasn’t the snoring that disturbed my slumber, but the couple in the tent next to me arguing over getting up and doing something about it – :argue The poor bloke was up rattling the offending snorer’s tent to no avail, only to have his partner want more direct action to be taken – :nenau Even him offering her some earplugs didn’t help…

You know......There is something immensely satisfying being able to piss someone off whilst I am asleep:D:D:D:thumb

Did you mean to post this image, Simon? ;) Just helping out here; I would never use such a language myself... :mmmm

373038878_hk8t8-M.jpg

You can stop worrying now, Att, I forgive you - just will make sure that I pitch my tent at a safe distance from yours next time... :D

373041340_VWqPH-L.jpg

Btw, what about setting-up a soundproof enclosure for heavy snorers at the UKGSer meetings? :augie

DSCF3578.jpg

Photo nicked from Garfield

We never heard Nuffing :nenau:nenau
We were about 3 foot from Att and our bed in the wobblybox was about level with the roof of his tent, never heard a thing from him :angel
BUT !!!!!! the night before !!!:spitfire a certain noisy young lady was well sloshed and rather vocal. No Names, No pack drill you now who you were.:green gri:green gri

I couldn't be mad at her for long, cos she is so sweet normally:augie:augie:augie

Couldn't hear your snoring Att for the row coming from 50yds further up the field.

Jamie, world champion snorer?

Couldn't hear your snoring Att for the row coming from 50yds further up the field.

Jamie, world champion snorer?

I had Jamie sharing my tent on Saturday night. I awoke in the wee small hours with tinitus in my right ear and what sounded like a bull walrus lying next to me.

I had a rare opportunity to sit and watch the sun rise over Lumb Farm on Sunday morning while making a cup of coffee :eek:

You know......There is something immensely satisfying being able to piss someone off whilst I am asleep:D:D:D:thumb

dont feel like the lone ranger you were not alone,and not to mention the farting,and the dawn chorus various people kick starting there lungs
(you know you were):augie sheer quality! good w/e though food was supurb saterday night if it happens next year i might make the friday
proff having met you in the flesh i wont believe the outragous slander posted on here people can be so cruel:D

I had earplugs in both nights, and got two decent nights kip, although someone in the middle of the field was clearly audible even with earplugs.

It's surprising that someone can make so much noise all night without doing themselves harm, you'd think they'd get hoarse or something.

Back
Top Bottom