3 Peaks Pish-Up 10th - 12th July 2009

Pog

Did I book this some time ago or am I having a senior moment before my time?

Yes...both you and Jamie booked with me at events :thumb In your case GOTC ;) AIB = Alcohol Induced Booking. :D Your name can be taken off if req :thumb

You'll need to reschedule this POG!

I'll still be sailing around the Med on the Friday:(

Yes...both you and Jamie booked with me at events :thumb In your case GOTC ;) AIB = Alcohol Induced Booking. :D Your name can be taken off if req :thumb

Oh yeah, I vaguely remember now:beer:

Keep my name on the list for the moment but I`m planning a trip to Alaska which may clash. Won`t know for sure for a few weeks yet and I`ll let you know when it`s all decided:thumb

One more for camping please.

I'll have had my tent 2 years by then, I might as well see it sometime:eek:

Camping for me as well. Will try and get next wed [29th] off and see you at Craven Arms.

:beerjug: Dave.

Me Me ME ME mememMMEMme me ME ME camping Please:beer:

Any chance of a Spectacle Storage Box on the way back to my Scratcher?

Saves me from the embarrassment of dropping them OUTSIDE my tent like I did on the Friday night at EM.........I spent most of Saturday morning like Thelma from Scooby Doo crawling around on my hands and knees looking for them !!:blast

One more for camping please.

I'll have had my tent 2 years by then, I might as well see it sometime:eek:

Could you book me in for camping please 1 tent :thumb2

Bollocks!

Not another temperance weekend..... :augie

Bollocks!

Not another temperance weekend..... :augie

Temperance doesn't feature in the dictionary down here, thank f#ck :eek:

It'll be a weekend of weak orange squashes, cucumber sandwiches and mild language :augie

Foolish man :augie :blast :D:D

I'm gonna pish on your tent.....:eyesdown .....dunno why I felt the need to say that.....:nenau

I can only assume you have taken a dislike to me:nenau

But if it makes you feel better you can have the tent after the weekend, take it home and poo in it as well;)

Frau Ronno and I will be unable to attend this now.

Back
Top Bottom