Who's joining in????

I'll be there I reckon, about time I got out and it will save me sorting a winter camp!

I'm up for it:thumb2

There is something special about camping in the middle of winter....

Dont forget your hot water bottle:rob

I've booked the Friday off work so I'm defo gonna be there, need to buy myself one of those fancy mattresses for the tent.......and a hot water bottle......(and if it doesn't warm up, I might even put the duvet in the car).....:D

If I attend, are we allowed a fire???

What is it with you and fires ;) :thumb2

297155863_zufmJ-L.jpg

Just get your self up there/here....

i think we may be able to sort that one

just need to look at where on the grounds it would be safest. :thumb2

I'd like to come providing there is still room. Me and a tent . Jabiru 400 will also probably be coming, he might want to bring a caravan! will there be room for this.
Looking forward to it.
Happy New year :beerjug:

Looking OK for the Saturday night, is there space for my van somewhere? Not the time of year for a tent methinks.

Found out where Shropshire is yesterday so looks like I'll pop down on the Gambia bike just to give it a little test run. :rob

4a6832f2.jpg

Add me to the list if you would be so kind :thumb2

You sir are like the fittest girl in school who wore the shortest skirts, had the most bright red lip stick and smelled feckin brilliant, but never let anyone get their mitts on her :D:D:D

Now I'm older, I know how to get my mitts on her..........I'll be armed with gaffa tape and a big stick :D:D:D

I know airhead brakes are bad, but they do benefit from some hydraulic lines:blast

You sir are like the fittest girl in school who wore the shortest skirts, had the most bright red lip stick and smelled feckin brilliant, but never let anyone get their mitts on her :D:D:D

Now I'm older, I know how to get my mitts on her..........I'll be armed with gaffa tape and a big stick :D:D:D

I know airhead brakes are bad, but they do benefit from some hydraulic lines:blast

Indeed they do and a new shiny coated black set are fighting their way through the Christmas postal back log.

As far as the fittest girl in school goes, well your not going to ride her but for a donation to the trip I will let you (or any other discerning Tosser) sit on her and twiddle with her go faster bits :augie

room for another ,if i can get the days off?
his might be like the fittest untouchable.
mine looks a more used n dirty:toungincheek
guess after Gambia trip Thunder's may not smell so fresh:D

Back
Top Bottom