Another 20 places available for the Kesh weekend.

posted reply to ask if there where any rooms left but it seems that phil also asked if any room left gets reply yep no probs a replied would be 2 of us no answer so just wondered if its a singles outing pherhaps someone would let me know if there r no rooms left will come across for the ride out anyway:eek:onyack

I had you booked for 2 on my list Scrapman but was waiting for a call from our B&B regarding bookings and deposits. Unfortunately I am still waiting.

If would like to give me the names that would be great :thumb2

I apologise for any confusion

Mandy

yet another tosser

hi there,is there any beds left at all.just one if there is.:beer:

thanks for reply

sorry not got back sooner been working rather late this week if you want to contact me you can call me on this no and let me know whats the best way to sort things out, the site is still new to me so dont quite no how to pm pherhaps you could explain cheers:eek:onyack

sorry not got back sooner been working rather late this week if you want to contact me you can call me on this number and let me know whats the best way to sort things out, the site is still new to me so dont quite no how to pm pherhaps you could explain cheers:eek:onyack

No problem. You have access to pm facility if you become a site sponsor £12.00. This will also allow you to buy and sell stuff on the site :thumb2

I have taken a note of your number if you want to delete it now :beerjug:

Look forward to meeting you

:aidan

thanks again

got ma number off my reply how do a delete it from the guote on your reply

2 X Newbies on the weekend

Another two to add to the list b&b just confirmed. (Thanks Adain.)
First real GSERS weekend for me and the Mrs so looking forward to it.

Anyone recommend any ferries we are coming out of Norfolk (So will need to cut the 6th toe off:)) so the west coast to Liverpool is 5 + Hours.

Any experience or advice on the Liverpool Crossing gratefully received.

Thanks

Trevor

Another two to add to the list b&b just confirmed. (Thanks Adain.)
First real GSERS weekend for me and the Mrs so looking forward to it.

Anyone recommend any ferries we are coming out of Norfolk (So will need to cut the 6th toe off:)) so the west coast to Liverpool is 5 + Hours.

Any experience or advice on the Liverpool Crossing gratefully received.

Thanks

Trevor

I've used the Birkenhead to Belfast overnight service with Norfolkline 4 times in the last 2 months and it's excellent, price of the crossing includes cabin, evening meal and full breakfast.

One tip though book it through Nutt Travel who have a concessionary rate organised, my first return crossing was £239 direct with Norfolkline and £159 with Nutt Travel :eek::thumb

Another two to add to the list b&b just confirmed.

It will be good to have you along Trev. :thumb2

If you will be touring Ireland for a few days you might wish to consider sailing into Dun Laoghaire near Dublin. It may be a handier option for sailing home again, depending on your touring route after (or before) the event.

As Roger says, Nutt Travel are consistently the best for price, so you may wish to check out the rate for a return sailing from Holyhead to Dun Laoghaire.

From Dun Laoghaire to Kesh is approx 125 miles which will take you about two and a half hours to ride.

Edit. That Norfolkline rate is pretty good and its roughly 90 miles to Kesh from Belfast.

Holyhead- Dublin or Dun Laoghaire near Dublin.

Hi Trevtuck

Having made the pilgrimage from Belfast to Bury-St-Edmunds, for the MAG
BSE Mad Cow rally, I agree with Aidan1150's suggestion of sailing from Holyhead to Dublin or Dun Laoghaire near Dublin.

With an early start we did the distance easily in a day and were in the pub for 8pm.

The awesome scenery and A road excellence in North Wales was
Far better than playing tag with the Polish truckers on the obvious routes up and down the land.

Check out the Stenna line web site for your ideal sailing time and then book with Nutt Travel.

Happy Trails

B&B:thumb2

hi scrapman here

well still no heard fae anyone could someone contact me about weekend if there is a place thanks.......

thanks for reply

thanks for the call mandy cant wait for it to come round be good to here from anyone going from stranraer - belfast or p&o cairnryan -larne give me reply cheers scrapmannnnn:beer:

thanks for the call mandy cant wait for it to come round be good to here from anyone going from stranraer - belfast or p&o cairnryan -larne give me reply cheers scrapmannnnn:beer:

At least 6 possibly more going Cairnryan-Larne around 1pm on the Friday...
2009 Ferry times not yet confirmed

cheers for reply borderraider

havent decided what way to go yet will look in to sailings after newyear will give you post so poss meet up with you if thats ok :beer:scrapman

Aidan,

Is there a list of who's in the B&B?

Heard a few names being bandied about and am really worried:eek::eek::eek:

Aidan,

Is there a list of who's in the B&B?

Heard a few names being bandied about and am really worried:eek::eek::eek:

We have filled the hotel Peter, a first B&B and have almost filled a second B&B too.

There will be at least 75 Tossers in attendance, so you are right to be worried. :eek

Back
Top Bottom