Morrocan dash Easter '09?

Doing well thnks 4 all yr kind comments

Massive thanks to Casper who rounded up the lads to the incident spot - currently in Malaga Hospital awaiting surgery this Friday - I'm truely gutted about not getting to Maroc. My main concern is to get back home well. Closley followed by not shitting the bed!

Just got back

Hi Every One :clap

Just got back this morning :rolleyes: :JB

Oh boy there are going to be some interesting pics :augie

And a video of one minor detour lead by the one and only Steptoe :bow, seeing will be beliving :eek: It could start a new craze. . .. .. :pullface

So would I do another one? Oh YES!!!!!! :drool :rolleyes:

Will get some pics posted soon, when I get then off the camera.

Scuba

P.S. Didnt see the accident but did come as a shock :eek: when trying round everyone up. Get well soon DakarDC :comfort

Massive thanks to Casper who rounded up the lads to the incident spot - currently in Malaga Hospital awaiting surgery this Friday - I'm truely gutted about not getting to Maroc. My main concern is to get back home well. Closley followed by not shitting the bed!

I'm about 35kms inland from Malaga. Which hospital are you in (there's a lot of them) and do you need anything?

I'm about 35kms inland from Malaga. Which hospital are you in (there's a lot of them) and do you need anything?

Hi Dakota,

Dom (Dakardc) is in the University Hospital in Malaga. I dont know the ward but with the right questions you can find him.
I think you would have to liase with the hospital and Dom and his Mrs for a visit.
Dont go Wednesday or the day after, he will be recovering from his surgery.

Rick.

Thanks for the info Rick. If anybody has a last name for Dom, I can find out what ward he is on, tho I'm guessing he's on ICU.

Alison

Back
Top Bottom