There has to be a theme

Uinneag

I suggested "club tropicana" but instantly got lamblasted from you know who:wife
She said ironing my shirt gies her vertigo:eek:

Still a room available:thumb

Bloke from band Supergrass, Gaz I think his name is.

I suggested "club tropicana" but instantly got lamblasted from you know who:wife
She said ironing my shirt gies her vertigo::thumb

That's a fine enough theme (who cares really). Get "her" tae dig the garden, lay slabs and blocks, and wash clothes by hand until she's so exhausted she cannae keep her eyes open....then get her tae iron the shirt. Result! Should this be in Den's it wisnae me thread? :augie

That's a fine enough theme (who cares really). Get "her" tae dig the garden, lay slabs and blocks, and wash clothes by hand until she's so exhausted she cannae keep her eyes open....then get her tae iron the shirt. Result! Should this be in Den's it wisnae me thread? :augie

You'll be wishing it wasn't you Mr..:handbag
Signed HRH (the one with the better bike).;)

Na I think it is good enough of folks tae come along.

Whit aboot a donation tae the Seek weans hospital instead :nenau

We'll have a raffle, and whatever ye were gonnie spend on a secret Santa use it tae buy tickets.

We already have prizes, so don't everyone bring a raffle prize or it'll end up taking up too much drinking time:beerjug:

Na I think it is good enough of folks tae come along.

Whit aboot a donation tae the Seek weans hospital instead :nenau

We'll have a raffle, and whatever ye were gonnie spend on a secret Santa use it tae buy tickets.

We already have prizes, so don't everyone bring a raffle prize or it'll end up taking up too much drinking time:beerjug:

I'm going to sound very thick. What's Seek hospital? I guess it's a kids' place, like Great Ormond Street? Couldn't find it in a Google search. I can do Sikh hospital and seek a hospital and even hospitals seek....

Anyway, nae bother. Donation is good!

I'm going to sound very thick. What's Seek hospital? I guess it's a kids' place, like Great Ormond Street? Couldn't find it in a Google search. I can do Sikh hospital and seek a hospital and even hospitals seek....

Anyway, nae bother. Donation is good!

Edinburgh Sick(Seek) Kids Hospital:thumb

Aha! All is clear...

I was doing so well translating 'weans', too. Fancy thinking Seek was a place, what dummy would ever do that? :augie

:beerjug:

Check oot the guest list. Ther's a few sick folk on that tae :thumb

Back
Top Bottom