Gentlemen's Wee-Kend 5th to 7th June 2009

Proff do you really want to give details of where you keep your Wobble box and bikes at?
would you not be better PM'ing people the exact locations and leave rough locations in the thread

Good point Tuned:thumb2
I've edited the thread, the village and campfield will be ok to show tho':thumb2
Don't forget we all got guns down by yere. us be cuntryfolks you see :rob

Just got back from me holidays, just got your message as well Proff. I'm up for it :thumb

For a National Event this could attract serious numbers which could easily overpower the venue.

Bloody hell !!
This is gathering Impetus fast

Why not base event at Bettie Cottles just down the road?

Perfect venue for a bike gathering. They have large camping area, plug-ins for wobbyboxes, a decent bunk house and even luxury B&B for the softies. Good food and good ales.

....:blast

You can count me and JustStan in for this one:thumb2

Reconfirming.....

.......as requested by Thunder, stick me down for a camping spot, ta! :thumb2

:beerjug:

Loo in wobblybox for 5 inhabitants :thumb2
Loo in rear yard fully functioning and lit for campers.

Our house is an old farm house.
Washing FFS we can manage for 2 days....
3 washbasins in the house, 1 shower and 1 bathroom.
expecting around 20 to 25. if theres more I'll get a turd tardis
Won't cost a lot as I have contacts.
Stop with the negative vibes man :handbag
{Kellys Heroes}
For you Trippy i'll even change the water in the Horse Trough :blast

Turnertech senior management reconfirming my attendance, not sure whether it will be camping or wobblyboxing.

Ok I won't say another word.

Over to you Sid

I fear we are wasting our time. You and me both want this event to be a total success but we are up against the total intransigence of Proff. Real shame because it could be an excellent event if held at Betty Cottles. There is nothing negative about wanting this to be a success for all comers.

Betty Cottles would be a single venue site rather than spread across two separate sites. Fact is Proff's house and wobbybox park are a good half mile apart. House is down narrow road which makes it difficult to park more than one car or 4 bikes outside house without blocking road. Stop taking it personally Keith, nobody is being negative about your house just trying to be practical.

Local pub is good, I've no complaints about it as a small (very) village pub and I agree the food is very good. I just feel that Betty Cottles is better and only 5 minutes away. It would also fully cater for all budgets and tastes.

Perhaps as a compromise at least suggest Betty Cottles as an overspill for those who want camping with showers etc, bunkhouse or full B&B facilities.

This is meant as a POSITIVE suggestion to help make event a success.

If you don't agree, then just feck off you old git!:D

PS probably see you tomorrow some time on my way to Exeter to collect new fork seals for my KTM. :) Might even pay you for airhead and collect it.

1 sentance>>>>>
Pipe and slippers club members :thedummy

All tossers have been very positive:thumb2 and the event will go ahead as outlined near as damnit :rob

Back
Top Bottom