Serow 250 finally arrives, hooray!

Timpo

North Wales TRF
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
After months of waiting and an epic of a tale, we have got Sarah Teach a Serow 250, brand new.

pix002-1.jpg

pix003.jpg

pix006.jpg

First trail ride is planned for Sunday morning, with a few hours around North Wales' green lanes. I'll post some shots after that.....

Timpo.

Christmas has come early for someone:rolleyes: What a fantastic looking bike, ideal for green lanes and rounding up the horse:augie

These i'm sure would be a good seller in the UK and so wished Yamaha would officially bring them in. It won't be this clean for long though i'm sure...

By the way Gaz tells me he is all battered and bruised as a result of one of your ride outs... go easy on him next time please:D:D

AndyT
:cool:

By the way Gaz tells me he is all battered and bruised as a result of one of your ride outs... go easy on him next time please.

He was having a bad day.... kept me entertained though..... Thanks Gaz.

Timpo.

I likes them and used to have one many moons ago but see they come with free guard dog nowdays, neat touch that.
Enjoy.

That's where you have hidden Sarah! :rolleyes:

Great that the Serow is home at long last... :clap

Have fun tomorrow - looking forward to the pics. :thumb2

:eek: Your golden stupid looks exactly like our golden stupid does!! (ours is too daft to deserve the retriever bit...idiot dog! :rolleyes:)

Lovely bike...let us know how Ms T gets on with it (I'm seriously considering one meself) :thumb2

Lovely looking bike Sarah....that was a long wait!
Enjoy today and let me know when your next out, be great to ride with you again X

Great news to see its finally arrived,cracking good colour scheme.Mine,s still going strong,with all the stick it gets from me.There,s on like this at rocket centre .blackburn.It listed on e bay.I,ve got the goodie list, for bling,if ya need it.Enjoy.

I've got the goodie list for bling, if ya need it.

Erm..... I'll have a little look at that please Basil.....:augie

Took ST on to a couple of easy trails yesterday to see how she'd fair with the new bike......

pix011.jpg

pix015.jpg

pix016.jpg

And she managed very well. Heading in to Wales next......:bounce1

Timpo.

Back
Top Bottom