NUMBERS, whos coming and how many

What do you need taking down for you and where in Cheshire are you Matt? I'm inbetween Crewe and Nantwich and work in WIlmslow.

If it really is not becuase your are soft then I can lend you my large ortleib to strap on the back or maybe even take your tent/bag down for you. I'm going down on Saturday . :thumb

PM'd you Rushy :thumb2

Similar offer.. me and a mate are driving down from Warrington, hooking up with Rushy if we can get the timeing sorted. Rushy .. Still 12;00 noon nearest connecting road between nantwich and A49?

Cheers

CJ

Anyone coming from Cheshire should try and take the Eccleshall road :thumb

Take Junction 15 (you have to turn left at the top of the slip road) turn right at the roundabout and then stay in the left lane and go straight over the lights. One of my favourite roads :clap:clap:clap A worthwhile diversion:thumb2

FAO Proff: I have to work friday and saturday night so no matter how many times you ask me I can't go :(

:D

Hi CK7611 will also attend friday,although I have to miss the Saturday ride,should be back Saturday evening and will be staying in B&B

Thanks

Count me and Philzafuka in for Saturday night (camping, 1 tent) :thumb2 (possibly 1 more too, but will confirm asap).

cheers
Matt

One for camping Friday & Sat. :thumb
Other side of the field to Squid please:eek

Thats Ok, you can have Nick's side of the field, at least you won't notice the tractor when it starts up in the morning,

And no pulling out my pegs:D

Have you got room for me to turn up Friday afternoon and stay till Sunday?

It will be just me in my van with my bike in the back and I don't take up a lot of room. :D

Thats Ok, you can have Nick's side of the field, at least you won't notice the tractor when it starts up in the morning,

And no pulling out my pegs:D

Thats right - its Nick thats the one to stay away from:blast

How did you know about the pegs???:toungincheek

Have you got room for me to turn up Friday afternoon and stay till Sunday?

It will be just me in my van with my bike in the back and I don't take up a lot of room. :D

More the merrier fella, bring yourself along :thumb

Bugger bugger bugger

Syco, I can't make the Saturday ride out now mate :blast I now have to go down to Portsmouth on Friday - I hope you all have a great weekend and I look forward to seeing the inevitable pics :beerjug::thumb

I'll be there on Saturday morning and camping that night ....

Ok I'm a little bit :ymca but I do ride a Harley :p

Back
Top Bottom