Roll up - Buy a ticket, take the ride.

Steptoe

What a waste.
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
The time has come. A date is set.

Chunnal crossing all meet up at the service at the chunnal terminal and leave Calais Friday 10th April ( easter friday) time to be arranged, but expect about 9am french time.

Return Sunday 19th April (or whenever suits you best).

Two days to get to Algerciras, sunday morning ferry across to Morocco.
An easy going 5 day loop around all the sights and smells morocco has to offer and back home via any interesting route anyone has to throw into the hat.
Stopping wherever we end up at the end of every day.

<STRIKE>Questions - </STRIKE>
Grown ups only.
B&B/cheap hotels all the way, no camping.
Break down ? we'll give you 5 minutes of picture and piss taking then leave you at the side of the road, so if your scared of bogey men stay in your safety zone.

Thats it, see you at the terminal on the morning of the 10th. :thumb

Thank you.

The time has come. A date is set.

Chunnal crossing all meet up at the service at the chunnal terminal and leave Calais Friday 10th April ( easter friday) time to be arranged, but expect about 9am french time.

Return Sunday 19th April (or whenever suits you best).

Two days to get to Algerciras, sunday morning ferry across to Morocco.
An easy going 5 day loop around all the sights and smells morocco has to offer and back home via any interesting route anyone has to throw into the hat.
Stopping wherever we end up at the end of every day.

Questions -
Grown ups only.
B&B/cheap hotels all the way, no camping.
Break down ? we'll give you 5 minutes of picture and piss taking then leave you at the side of the road, so if your scared of bogey men stay in your safety zone.

Thats it, see you at the terminal on the morning of the 10th. :thumb

Thank you.

That counts me out then :(

Wouldn't bet on it Greg, I'm growing up faster than I know it. :blast. It would be on a sensible bike this time and nee documentory - my risk taking died last summer. Besides it's all a maybe, I might go earlier or might not be back in time from hiking in Wales.

Just for you James. :kissy2

latest_burton.png

Back
Top Bottom