Accommodation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Charlie,
If we have to pay the full price - so be it:tears. Surely it will not be that much more. Any way we've got to eat. Failing that it will have to be 'cheese & onion' and a pint. Still better than going to Aberdeen every day to work!!!!!!

Evening meal in portree

Hi folks,
Been giving this a wee bit o thought - evening meal in Portree. Briefly corresponded with the 'Nuts' and the staff at the hostel. The Chinese restaurant was demolished by a bus, luckily it did not have momentum to reach the Indian restaurant. I was thinking that will do me. If anyone is like minded I was considering approaching them and asking for a 'deal'. Based on "Nothing Ventured, nothing gained". Therefore, if sufficient people are keen on the aisian currency - I will approach them. Thoughts?
Not long the noo

Inverness central hotel for Monday is now full.......blast!

Does anyone want to share one of there rooms.............please

Let me know

Ta

Dave

Hi folks,
Been giving this a wee bit o thought - evening meal in Portree. Briefly corresponded with the 'Nuts' and the staff at the hostel. The Chinese restaurant was demolished by a bus, luckily it did not have momentum to reach the Indian restaurant. I was thinking that will do me. If anyone is like minded I was considering approaching them and asking for a 'deal'. Based on "Nothing Ventured, nothing gained". Therefore, if sufficient people are keen on the aisian currency - I will approach them. Thoughts?
Not long the noo

+1 (some good loca cuisine :D)

Portree Accomodation & the Curry

Hi Folks,
Getting closer the noo so I thoughtI had better do a final check of those staying at the hostel - just to make sure I had not left anyone off :blast. The list is, in no particualr order:
JKM, Dakar,Martas,Wookie,Dazchallenge,TDN, Tractorpilot, Allthegearnoidea,Akram, Dave,Dougie,Christine,Stewart, Bigdave = Total 14.

If you are not on the list just let me know, either through this means or 07973261053(text or voice). I will confirm the number with the Hostel on Thurs (am).

Spoke to the Local Indian Restaurant, unfortunately could not get a fixed price/deal for a 'Starter & Main Course'. So we will just have to try our luck on the night. Hum ho,

Just noticed this thread:blast

Include me in for any food that's going inGairloch and Portree (had a curry there before and damm fine it was too)

(I have been trying to get a room in the Inverness Premier inn for the last wee while, it was full but on Sunday I got one booked! Keep trying , or book the Thistle hotel which is just along the road, locals say it's an alright place with a massive car park.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom