Langdale Quest Plan B

Hi folks,

I'd quite like to make this, if that's OK. Would be good to meet some of the folks from here.
I'm due offshore around that time so may only be able to make the rideout and will probably miss out on the imbibing decent ale/telling tall tales in the pub later :)
Hope to see you then.

Chris

1.Karnevil
2. Stu650 + wife
3. KMD
4. HullTraily, all systems go![/quote]
5. Mrs & Mrs Pugs
6. Eddie990 (if on dry land)

Should be fine, though I suspect I'll need some TKC's first! Do we know that the Saturday stuff is still suitable for GS's?

1.Karnevil
2. Stu650 + wife
3. KMD
4. HullTraily, all systems go![/quote]
5. Mrs & Mrs Pugs
6. Eddie990 (if on dry land)[/QUOTE]
7. Andy_E

Should be fine, though I suspect I'll need some TKC's first! Do we know that the Saturday stuff is still suitable for GS's?

1.Karnevil
2. Stu650 + wife
3. KMD
4. HullTraily, all systems go!
5. Mrs & Mrs Pugs
6. Eddie990 (if on dry land)[/QUOTE]
7. Andy_E[/QUOTE]
8. Sniffy (just saturday)

1.Karnevil
2. Stu650 + wife
3. KMD
4. HullTraily, all systems go!

5. Mrs & Mrs Pugs
6. Eddie990 (if on dry land)[/quote]
7. Andy_E[/quote]
8. Sniffy (just saturday)
9. Craig

Great a few still comming then:D
I am really looking forward to it,with the year I have had so far I could just about hang myself.
Now what about a meal and chin wag on the Saturday evening?Who is staying where?So we can arrange summat?

I think I will meet you guys there in the morning and be heading off home back to Leeds afterwards because I have a lot to do. We'll see. Is it a case of meeting somewhere in Levisham on the Saturday morning?

Horseshoe at Levisham might be a place to eat, depending where people are staying?

Alternatively Fox & Rabbit on the Pickering / Whitby road is another possibility.

Not sure of the quality of either spot as it's been a while since I've been to either. Also ignore my earlier comment about camping at the pub in Levisham as I went by the other day and the field that used to be used for camping now seems to be the pub car park.

To craigs - not sure where we're meeting, hopefully Karnevil will be along to let us know sometime soon.

I'll be heading back after dinner so I'm not too fussed about where we eat, but I have eaten at the Fox & Rabbit and it was pretty good if memory serves, was a while back though.

Is this open to any type of bike? A mate might want to come he has a ktm 400exc?

Yes anything can come,a long as I have someone to guide us,just waiting to hear from Bill as to where he thinks is bet to meet.

Definitely up for this, just had some new TKC's fitted and ready to go. Not sure if I'm staying over or not as I don't live that far away, will decide over the next few days.

My Parents live in Scarborough.Depending on how many are gonna stay at the camp site and where and if people want to eat on the Saturday night I may tay with them.

We are booked into the rectory Farm B&B for friday and saturday nights. Had planned to eat at the Horseshoe Inn both nights.

Looking forward to this, have we got any routes sorted out yet?

See you all soon

Stu

Hi Andy, I've just fitted some TKCs to my Funduro. I was wondering what you think of them. I haven't been off road yet but on the road they change the bike drastically. Motorway speed is horrible, the bike feels unstable. Really looking forward to the weekend in Langdale!

Hi Andy, I've just fitted some TKCs to my Funduro. I was wondering what you think of them. I haven't been off road yet but on the road they change the bike drastically. Motorway speed is horrible, the bike feels unstable. Really looking forward to the weekend in Langdale!

They're 'interesting', especially the first couple of cornering experiments. Motorway stuff seems tolerable but I won't be doing any big touring on them. I won't get much time to play on them before the weekend as we're out of the country for a couple of weeks.

aah good, I'm glad it's not just me. I'm going to change them back to the Tourances and just use them when I go off road. The practice will do me good. Thanks for the reply.