Pub Sat night:

1.Karnevil.
2.Hunter
3.HullTraily
4.KTMmark1
5.KTMmark2
6.Mr & Mrs Pugs
7. Andy_E

I have asked the Horseshoe to set aside 12 places for the evening meal,that is inluding you,Stu and Sandra.I have said we would eat about 7.30,they stop at 8.30.
Hope this is all OK?

About 5 miles by road.

Yep thats about right.We can club together for a taxi or I believe there was an offer of a car!

Hope the weather is better than this weekend.
I went to the Chatsworth Rally Show with the Proton Owners Club.I decided to camp as I am skint!Boy did it Rain?At least I have been able to put up my tent today to dry it out!

Yep thats about right.We can club together for a taxi or I believe there was an offer of a car!

Yep, subject to me not breaking any limbs on Saturday I'll ride back to York, scrape off the mud (forecast is a bit wet this week though as I type it's nice and sunny) and bring the car back and pick people up if they want it.

Thats very kind of you.Thankyou.I could i guess ride my bike to my Parents leave it there and come back in their car to ferry some people as well.

Thats very kind of you.Thankyou.I could i guess ride my bike to my Parents leave it there and come back in their car to ferry some people as well.

That'd be good though as it's only a few minutes from the campsite to the pub I don't mind doing a couple of trips, perhaps we could sort something out on the day?

A late cummer

I have booked myself in the camp site for Saturday night and should be arriving about 8. They have said that I can share a pitch with you guys but it might be cramped. If there is no room please don't worry there is room in a field over the way.

Sorry for late arrival and short notice. I am happy to tag on to anything that's happening, if there is room, otherwise will amuse myself:Motomartin. Sounds like I'd be too late for the meal but will come to meet you in the pub anyway:blagblah........

I have booked myself in the camp site for Saturday night and should be arriving about 8. They have said that I can share a pitch with you guys but it might be cramped. If there is no room please don't worry there is room in a field over the way.

Sorry for late arrival and short notice. I am happy to tag on to anything that's happening, if there is room, otherwise will amuse myself:Motomartin. Sounds like I'd be too late for the meal but will come to meet you in the pub anyway:blagblah........

Well if you wanted to come straight to the Pub I'm sure you could eat!We can help you set up afterwards?Is up to you but hey welcome along.See you there.

I don't think I'll make it in time as I'm working in Prudhoe west of Newcastle and don't finish till gone 6. I'll come straight to the pub, happy days if food is still on the go otherwise a liquid dinner:beer:. Looking forward to meeting you all there. Thanks for the offer of help with tent.

Hope the weather is better than this weekend.
I went to the Chatsworth Rally Show

Thats only about 10 mile from my house :D

I've been thinking about this one today.
We are having the ride out on Saturday,do you mean you will be comming FRIDAY?There is not anything formal planned for Sunday.
If its Friday you arrive then the meal is ad-hoc maybe Fish and Chips or maybe the Pub(Fox and Rabbit) or even Thornton-Le-Dale.
Just Sunday may be a bit of a dissapointment mate!

ITINERARY For langdale quest.

Friday.Arrive at Campsite/Hotel from 4pm Onwards.

Meet up at Fox and Rabbit Friday Evening.Optional.
http://www.foxandrabbit.co.uk/FindUs/tabid/1071/Default.aspx

Meet At Levisham Railway Crossing 9:00 a.m for 9:30 ride off.
langdalemeet.jpg

Meet at Horseshoe at Levisham 7:00p.m for 7:30 meal.
http://www.horseshoelevisham.co.uk/

Sunday Free ride.Will discuss during the evening meal.

Please contact me on 07901583739 over the weekend.

:thumb2 See you all Saturday a.m. (unless I get a chance to pop to the Fox & Rabbit on Friday).

Just to warn people IIRC there's no mobile phone signal down at Levisham Station on any network (and not much in Levisham either).

Could meet in Lockton (which you need to go through to get to Levisham unless you're taking a short cut through the forestry to the West) which does have more prospect of a signal?

Alternatively outside the Horseshoe at Levisham which does have some signal on Voda and O2?

Or just leave it as it is and hope nobody's late or gets skewered by the Highland Cattle on the way down from Levisham?:eek:

Well we picked the crossing because it cannot be mistaken,and I doubt we will set off if all who have said they are attending are not there.Just do not wanna be later than 9:30 set off!