Langdale Quest Plan B

karnevil

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
OK as the title suggests this event is still a goer.Bill,who used to work for Langdale quest,has kindly agreed to lead the run over almost identical routes for his petrol money etc.So I have to say a big thankyou to Bill:thumb2.
Everything is the same as regards accomodation and area etc so I would suggest that people wanting to attend prehaps make approaches to their prefferd lodging venue.
I will make an announcement regarding the SATURDAY evening group meal in the very near future,cost,venue menu etc.

Sunday we can take a run on some of the exellent roads available in the area,ride Heartbeat country,maybe even a trip on the North York Moors Railway where one can book a Sunday meal on one of their Pullman coaches.Visit Whitby and it's Abbey (meet Dracula!)Or just fish and chips on Scarborough Seafront.

www.nymr.co.uk/
http://www.discoveryorkshirecoast.co...elcome-new.asp
www.blacksheepbrewery.co.uk/Default.aspx

Accomodation
We will be based in and around the picturesque North Yorkshire village of Levisham.I have contacted some highly recomended establishments and they are fully aware that they may well be recieving bookings from UKGSer members.All the accomodation sites are within 3 miles of the Horseshoe Inn
which serves exellent food and will be our base for the Saturday evening meal and get together.And for those worried about a drinkie or two the beer is from the Black Sheep Brewery in Masham.

There is a camp site 3 miles up the road for those wishing to spend the weekend under canvas.

Please book your own accomodation,but mention the UKGSer Langdale Quest weekend.The prices are in the region of £30-£35 PP PN Bed and Breakfast.

www.farfieldsfarm.co.uk/

www.levisham.com/

www.horseshoelevisham.co.uk/

http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/de...asp?revid=5487

PLEASE ADD YOUR NAME TO THIS LIST IF YOU ARE GOING TO ATTEND

1)Karnevil
2)Mort.
3)harryb (& Wife)
4)KMD.
5)stu650.
6)garfield.
7)Andres.
8)Scooby.(and his bro)
9)
10)
etc.........................

1)Karnevil
2)Mort.
3)harryb (& Wife)
4)KMD.
5)stu650.
6)garfield.
7)Andres.
8)Scooby.(and his bro)
9)HullTraily :beerjug:

1)Karnevil
2)Mort.
3)harryb (& Wife)
4)KMD.
5)stu650.
6)garfield.
7)Andres.
8)Scooby.(and his bro)
9)HullTraily
10)SpikeHammer

1)Karnevil
2)Mort.
3)harryb (& Wife)
4)KMD.
5)stu650.
6)garfield.
7)Andres.
8)Scooby.(and his bro)
9)HullTraily
10)SpikeHammer
11)enabb.

1)Karnevil
2)Mort.
3)harryb (& Wife)
4)KMD.
5)stu650.
6)garfield.
7)Andres.
8)Scooby.(and his bro)
9)HullTraily
10)SpikeHammer
11)enabb.
12)ST247

:thumb

1)Karnevil
2)Mort.
3)harryb (& Wife)
4)KMD.
5)stu650 & wife
6)garfield.
7)Andres.
8)Scooby.(and his bro)
9)HullTraily
10)SpikeHammer
11)enabb.
12)ST247

Can't forget the SO

:blast

1)Karnevil
2)Mort.
3)harryb (& Wife)
4)KMD.
5)stu650 & wife
6)garfield.
7)Andres.
8)Scooby.(and his bro)
9)HullTraily
10)SpikeHammer
11)enabb.
12)ST247
13) Mr & Mrs Pugs

is there anybody camping ??? if so where ?

Last edited:
Sorry I'm going to have to pull out of this event due to me being a t1t and getting my dates all mixd up.....I only noticed when booking the time off work:blast

sorry chaps:(

Another one bites the dust- gotta be in court fri and mon and then get me arse down to London for monday night:blast

Have a good ride:thumb

1)Karnevil
2)Mort.
3)harryb (& Wife)
4)KMD.
5)stu650 & wife
6)garfield.
7)Andres.
8)Scooby.(and his bro)
9)HullTraily
10)SpikeHammer
11)enabb.
12)ST247
13) Mr & Mrs Pugs
14) Andy_E

is there anybody camping ??? if so where ?

You used to be able to camp on the field at the back of the pub in Levisham - not sure if that's still the case. Thinking about camping myself but not sure as the date's only just freed itself up.

Finally I am back with a computer and internet connection.Things work wise have been extremley dodgy for me of late.I have already let Mandylicious down about Kesh.
I hope I am not going to let the people down who want to come along to this.
Im going to be limited to how long I can pend on the net or the forseeable future but hopefully I will be able to answer any questions people ask.
If people no longer want to come I will understand.
Andy.

OK just so we know what is happening with this event can we have a show of names as to who is comming.
I know things are getting very bad for some people,myself included,.
Please add names to the list.
1.Karnevil

OK just so we know what is happening with this event can we have a show of names as to who is comming.
I know things are getting very bad for some people,myself included,.
Please add names to the list.
1.Karnevil

KMD, Still up for it.

1.Karnevil
2. Stu650 + wife
3. KMD
4. HullTraily, all systems go!