HOGRAOST UNPLUGGED

Hello - new to forum and club etc ... am planning on coming Friday, equipped with several badly behaved children, a number of 'loose women' and various other 'hangers on' (oh and a scruffy dog that allways insists upon pissing up the tent poles - even before the're erect) is there going to be space for us all - as we have not pre-booked?? Thanks Andy

You're all good except for the hound :(

The Rugby Club has an explicit ban on dogs, and not something Bakes can negotiate on.

But I believe pre-booking has not yet closed, and that is cheaper than arriving on the day:thumb2

You'll not regret it:bounce1

thanks for that Toad - whats pre-booking procedure please - who do I contact ? are you going yourself? if not do you mind having the dog :)

thanks for that Toad - whats pre-booking procedure please - who do I contact ? are you going yourself? if not do you mind having the dog :)

I'll be there :thumb2

I'll be the one staggering around in a t-shirt with Toad on it:thumb2

Shep....been and bought one of these :thumb

only one foot square (ish) so will go on the bike :JB

410034jpg.jpg

I forgot to mention that it actual withstands my weight to, unfortunately it's a bit like a bad fitting thong though :D:D:D

John (Bede) & Shep

I will bring Patrick with his acoustic & electric guitars - he'll be up for a solo spot as well as jamming along with anyone else who wants some backing - he is a bloody good guitarist ETISSM.

What about mics, amps, leads, mic stands etc.

Cheers - Phil

... Bring what ya' got. Bring 4-way blocks too!

... Solo spots for openers, they will be necessarily short to accommodate the massive numbers of musically inclined tossers. Set-up tea time, blah, blah, blah

... As per last year we'll make it up as we go along :augie

So all were short of is Cowell, Morgan and Holden................Oh and a juggler!

Shep....been and bought one of these :thumb

only one foot square (ish) so will go on the bike :JB

410034jpg.jpg

Excellent, saved me buying one just for the night:thumb2

Now it would be nice to get some 'hold in the hand' type rattles, maracas tamborines etc

I'll nip down the local crap music shop and see what they've got cheap:thumb2

We're not talking accountancy skills:comfort

Chainsaws, ferrets, and other small animals would be entertaining:thumb2

Looks promising this, Att the fire breather teamed up with Bill juggling Guinea pigs.
Entertaining and nutritious :D

Back
Top Bottom