Justgiving Donations Total to date

that is a real serious total to have raised so far:clap

I know this may sound a wee bit funny but any chance of an update of who's still going on the trip.. We all know a few have had to pull out due to not being able to fund their own trip at this time due to financial constraints.. house and home has to come first.
Also an update of events or anything still going on organised for raising money for the charity
Not everyone follows the threads as closely as they could and may miss out on something that's happening.

On the runners and riders bit, the following are members of this parish confirmed to head off in January 2010:

Ottomunch -Andres Sotos-Castello
Freeloader - David Lees
Bhud - David Munro
Nakambale -Gert de Jonge
Milk Tray Man - Glen Bagnell
Paintman - John Hawkins
Sockpuppet - Richard Collyer
Thunder - Roger Gillespie
Crapaud - Sid Horman
Neil 23 - Neil Hughes
Betty Swollocks - Stephen Mc Gilton
Master Baker - Colin Mc Arthur

I know one paticular event is being planned by someone not on that list, I could post details but I'm sworn to secrecy, all I will say its going to be memorable and will carry NSFW when its reported :augie

Weekly update...........

seems to be in order, as the clock ticks down I'll post an update each week of the total. :thumb

The total to date including gift aid is............................................

£23,951

seems to be in order, as the clock ticks down I'll post an update each week of the total. :thumb

The total to date including gift aid is............................................

£23,951

Which is only £49 short of 12 times £2000 - ok, some of us have raised less than others, but I'd see £24,000 as a bit of a milestone.

Seeing the boss today :augie

Take your largest bucket.
2009-11-22153651.jpg

:D

Which is only £49 short of 12 times £2000 - ok, some of us have raised less than others, but I'd see £24,000 as a bit of a milestone.

...and as of today, I now know we're on the high side of £24,000. :thumb

:D

What did you use, a baseball bat? :D

If you mean the donation from my sister, it surprised me, it's twice as big as the donation from youngest sis. However, she does work for the Inland Revenue so I'm happy to accept it... :augie

Weekly update on what's been raised for charity by those who will be "Riding the Road" in a few short weeks is................................................

£26,406.31 including gift aid !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

Guys

I'm wanting to donate but I can't seem to find a link to your justgiving page.
Can you add one and it might be a good idea to make it sticky.

Guys

Most of us have a link to our individual pages under our signature...... pick one of your mates and click on his link.... or draw lots.... it all goes straight to the charity

BS

Guys

You may have signatures turned off in your site profile so can't see the links some of us have to our Justgiving accounts, as Mr Swollocks says each of us have different accounts but it all goes to the charity. All expenses for the trip are being met by each participant, no one is raising funds to pay for the trip itself. :thumb

Does that help?

Tempus fugit? Not half! :eek:

When this whole thing started for me personally and I set up the ticker factory count down clock it looked silly with over one year on it, today it looks frighteningly close with 30 days on it!!!!!

With 6 days since the last update the total is £27863.16 including gift aid!!! :bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

With 6 days since the last update the total is £27863.16 including gift aid!!! :bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

Fantastic :bounce1

I have to be honest here, when we got to £24,000 we said thet £30,000 should be acheivable before we went. Deep down I was thinking, yeah, right, mmmmmmm..............

Well, blow me down, I think we are gonna do it, nice one :JB

So, thanks to EVERYBODY on this site who's contributed money, help, advice and positive vibes - you're all stars :clap

Anybody wanna buy a sticker.................:augie

Andres

Back
Top Bottom