Justgiving Donations Total to date

Thunder

Reaction score
Had a quick look on the Justgiving site and would you believe the total contributions through the to this point are..................

£5367.46 with £1002.28 from the treasury making a grand total of £6374.74!!!

:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1:bounce1

Blimey :eek: that's good going, keep it up boys'n'girls :clap:clap:clap

David, IIRC the projected cost for the road is ITRO £140,000 - I'm sure Thunder will correct me if I'm wrong :).

Andres

The original estimates for the project were £130 to £150K, estimates being just that after a recent survey it's likely to be nearer the higher figure so using that and to answer David's question donations so far would cover 3/4 of a mile of the road!! :bounce1

Excellent result so far :clap :thumb2 Close to a quarter of our target.

Currently in the planning stages for a charity dinner & auction a la Andres to relieve the local vino club of some of their funds to swell the road coffers. Target date somewhere early September.

Thunder, add another £500 to the total :)

In these days of 'credit crunch' and cr@p employers it's good to know that some still see being ethical as a positive thing.

So, a big public thanks to my employers, Boots, for not only supporting me with unpaid leave for the trip but also for having just given me a cheque for £500 which is, as I type, winging its way in the post to Heather at The Gambia Horse and Donkey Trust :clap:clap:clap

Andres

:clap:clap:clap to Boots.

I sold my boss (and one of his employees) a sticker for a fiver, but his company is considerably smaller and operates out of a big shed... :D

Thunder, add another £500 to the total :)

Blooming heck! Well done Boots.

I've sent out some begging letters today to local companies whoring myself out for money :augie

I conveniently learnt in writing these letters that @ 7.5km and say £150,000 for the road its £20 a meter which makes it nice as I am now asking for donations in meters of road.

Sorry for the delay, I've been busy with a new toy :augie

Good news Andres and nice to see a company supporting it's employees in such a way. :thumb

I've added the figure to the running total and with it and other contributions received since I last sharpened my pencil we now have a total of....................

£11358.14 including Gift Aid

:JB:JB:JB:JB:JB:JB:JB:JB:JB:JB:JB:JB:JB:JB:JB:JB

It would seem that since the Just Giving site was updated, we have lost our links to it, anyone know how to restore it ?

It would seem that since the Just Giving site was updated, we have lost our links to it, anyone know how to restore it ?

Looks like JustGiving are aware of the problem - I tried both your link and my own just now and both gave me a JG page which said they're working through the problems.

Hopefully it's just a matter of waiting for them to sort things out.

Hope it won't take them long... :(

Back
Top Bottom